Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hey Openarl, PoB is amazing.

Just a fun suggestion:

I know you're probably pretty busy but would it ever be possible to implement some kind of random build generator?

PoB could randomly pick some items/gems to start with and do a few optimization passes on the tree using the node power weighting with a slider for weighting offense/defense, then a couple more optimization passes for items, jewels, gem links, etc.

Later you could probably make the optimization pass work on already completed or half completed builds. "Optimize gear (defense/offense)", gems, tree, etc.

I know it wouldn't be perfect since there are some gameplay nuances that can't be programmed but it would be fun to see what it randomly came up with, eg. making the highest dps possible flame dash.

"
You can work around that by double-clicking the item, as once it is in the item editor the Items tab's vertical scrollbar can be used.

Thanks! That will be very helpful.
3.0.1e Patch
-Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will Support.

There is the same problem in the build program.
I am currently trying to create a spectre build, but it seems that solar guards on not on the spectre list. Is there a reason that they aren't?
so just looking at death aura should it be affected by swift affliction if i have arcane surge connected to it? cause the gem looks like it should work
It seems POB doesn't support using the baron with iron will linked to summon skellys(skelly mages.)
Hi, thanks for your really use- and helpful tool.

I got an CPU issus: while the tool is open i got 50% CPU Workload.
Because the tool not calc every second new, it must be a bug, i hope.

greetings
hey, great tool, im loving it!

one question though: the black background / white text is really stressful on my eyes if i work with the program over a longer period. is there an option / a way to change the general theme?

thanks in advance!
Thanks a lot for this usefull tool, loved using it.
Got a question, it seems like program doesnt count carnage heart bonus to dps while leeching in effective dps count FeelsBadMan
is there a way to determine the calculation of % increased damage while using an ailment?

Trying to figure out how much dps my cycloner does, but I have a good 150% increased damage against bleed targets, and I see no calculations for it.

Effective/combat DPS should the same exact dps I get on the game tooltip, so I know it isn't counting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info