Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hello, i am not sure if people that create and do Path of Building read here but i have a suggestion: Could you please add the Sandworn Slaves to the specter list? I would love to theorycraft a build with those.

And add support for Vis mortis "Unholy might" on specters.
Last edited by ZePample on Sep 7, 2017, 3:30:32 PM
When using the 'sort by dps' feature for support gems, apparently the calculations take only single-target (boss) damage into consideration by default. Can't for the life of me find where I can tell PoB to favor aoe/map clearance dps... Halp!
Years ago i started to calculate build dps by hand. Especially for poison, procc and any kind of double dipping builds. I have a folder full of handwritten scribble. Then i made a Damage Calculator with excel that even could handle damage conversion and double dipping of ailments. It needed dozens of tables, became tedious craft and looked shit like this:

http://imgur.com/a/ns05c

Now there is someone making a hell of a tool that:
- (nearly) considers every ingame mechanic
- is easy to use
- is fast and offline
- even can import ingame statistics

Openarl, i cannot express how godlike your work is.
GGG should sponsor you, since your tool absolutely hits the core of PoE.
It gives players the actual chance to create and test ideas, which would never be tried out as poe mechanics are too complex to get them by simply playing.

Many many thanks!
Last edited by Philkingz on Sep 7, 2017, 8:16:18 PM
I am not sure if this has been noticed yet, and there are a ton of pages to read through. Any plans to add Storm Cascade skill to the list of skills in PoB? In order to theorycraft around the skill we need to be able to link it with 3 supports in the sword to test.

For reference:

EDIT: I tried finding the skill but I learned that once you equip the sword the skill appears in list. Nice work :)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Sep 7, 2017, 9:49:54 PM
If you can add some of the new mobs to the list of spectre types, that'd be lovely - assuming you can.

Notables include:

Wicker Man
Tukohama's Vanguards (these might be a pain to import because they use totem Scorching Ray)
Solar Guards

There were a few lunaris ones as well I saw some people use but I don't think they're that relevant now. There's also a ghost mob that does SRS which I would assume is also hard to import.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
i imported my ll rf guardian into the version 1.4.62 of path of building and my character in game has 10,016 es, but in the program has 9488. whats going on?, i imported everithing from my profile, any clue?
Last edited by ZLukoMK2 on Sep 8, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
Hey, TY for your continued hard work!

Found a buggy interaction with empower before and after dps calculation (sorry if this has been mentioned)

Basically, incorrect calculation when going from empower to another (higher dps) support; it tends to underestimate the dps change. Along the same topic: could we have empower default to level 4 instead of 3?

before:

after:
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Sep 9, 2017, 1:35:47 PM
Not sure if you have already fixed this issue, but i was using your program to calculate weapon crafting in and it worked flawlessly up until i tried it on Runic Hacthet. The problem is that the program calculates as if the implicit %physical damage is local, but it is a global stat. Other than that you have made a truly efficient program.
Have a 1920x1080p monitor but for some reason, the craft item box gets cut off as well as the buttons on the bottom
is there any way to highlight more than one node type?
it would be easier to plot a path if i could see all the nodes i want to hit at the same time rather than having to memorize where each type batches are.
Last edited by Akytalusia on Sep 9, 2017, 12:48:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info