Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Dark Pact: increasing or decreasing minion's life nodes doesnt change DPS calculations when in "cast on skele" mode, even though the skill does scale off of that.

Thanks, and if I`m wrong I`d be happy to be corrected :-)
When i run POB and try to import my character it says account name is wrong.....i have tried with all my characters and it will not work.

Any ideas as to why?
Hi Openarl,

I updated my Intel HD 620 driver on 05/09/17. Afterwords, PoB started having serious graphical issues

I am using Windows 10. Everything is up to date as possible. Could you look into it? I can't revert the driver update unfortunately :(
Last edited by H4xolotl on Sep 7, 2017, 3:18:31 AM
don't know if it has been asked before:

is there a way for PoB to import automatically the whole stash?

(i saw that you can import items manually one-by-one from the game with ctrl-c)
Remember Tukayyid!
Can i somehow add gloves mod of Essence of Hysteria to calculate damage with it in path of building?
"
Wihito wrote:
There's always a net positive, depending on your build it may probably land somewhere between 4-10% increased base average damage. Here's some sensibly low numbers I tried in Excel based on my currently planned Facebreaker build on a low budget:
Positive, yes, but still quite small, and fairly uniform across different setups. Nevertheless, I will try and take a look at it when I get the time.

"
Garfunkel wrote:
I use Arctic Armour and when I tick 'are you always stationary' there's no effect at all - no increase in %Phys damage reduction. Why?
Arctic Armour does not grant Physical Damage Reduction, but rather applies a "less Physical and Fire Damage taken" modifier, and that applies after Physical Damage Reduction. The effects of Arctic Armour are only reflected in the incoming damage multipliers shown in the Damage Taken section of the Calcs tab.

"
There is no option in "For Effective DPS" for: 'Enemy is Chilled' for supports such as Icebite and Hypothermia
That option does exist, but like most options it does not appear unless it can have some effect, which in this case involves having one of those supports linked to your main skill.

"
Esfandiari wrote:
Any update on the new spectres?
Nothing has changed yet, unfortunately.

"
BurakUeda wrote:
A few issues I noticed:

- When I link Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy on Victario's Influence, my DPS drops about 35% yet none of the items have that effect.
You are probably hitting the curse limit, which is causing Warlord's Mark to displace another curse which is increasing your DPS.
"
- Warlord's Mark (as aura) has no effect on Mana Leech/On Hit Rate.

- Small 0.4% Mana Leech nodes have no effect on Mana Leech/On Hit Rate.
You may be hitting the Leech rate cap; check the Leech & Gain on Hit section of the Calcs tab.

"
Redherring13 wrote:
Consuming Dark daggers dont convert fire damage to chaos damage, or poison (any version)
I can't find any issues with that item; both of those modifiers appear to be functioning correctly. Could you give me your build?

"
LazloHo wrote:
How do I get DPS calcs for Dark Pact on a Spell Totem? I select Dark Pact as my main skill and then I get to choose between cast on player or cast on skeletons. There's no option for cast on totem.
There is no such option because it is unnecessary; the program automatically uses the maximum Life of the Spell Totem when the skill is linked to Spell Totem Support.

"
wiwigvn wrote:
Thank you very much for your hard work.

Could you please consider adding more spectres into PoB data? Or at least let us customize ones (like craft item)? The most popular spectres right now are Tukohama's Vanguards, Wicker Man, Solar Guards all are not included in the PoB data so it's very difficult for us summoners to theorycraft.
"
liquidSG wrote:
+1 for Solar Guards getting into the app.
As I've said many times, I cannot add new spectres yet, as I haven't yet reverse engineered the new scaling system for monster skills that was introduced in 3.0.

"
Theshadow5 wrote:
Dark Pact: increasing or decreasing minion's life nodes doesnt change DPS calculations when in "cast on skele" mode, even though the skill does scale off of that.

Thanks, and if I`m wrong I`d be happy to be corrected :-)
The program cannot automatically detect the skeleton's life; you need to input it manually in the Skill Options section of the Configuration tab.

"
Picklr wrote:
When i run POB and try to import my character it says account name is wrong.....i have tried with all my characters and it will not work.

Any ideas as to why?
Are you sure you're entering your account name in correctly? I had no difficulty importing any of your characters.

"
azmodanrom wrote:
don't know if it has been asked before:

is there a way for PoB to import automatically the whole stash?

(i saw that you can import items manually one-by-one from the game with ctrl-c)
I haven't added support for stash importing yet; it is more difficult to do for several reasons.

"
Lord_Benway wrote:
Can i somehow add gloves mod of Essence of Hysteria to calculate damage with it in path of building?
You can indeed. Double click a rare gloves item in the Items tab, click "Add modifier...", select "Essence" from the Source dropdown, then select Essence of Hysteria and click "Add". Then, in the Skills tab, select the Socket Group that will be socketed into the gloves, and select "Gloves" in the "Sockted in" dropdown to allow the Hysteria modifier to apply to that group.
"
Openarl wrote:
You are probably hitting the curse limit, which is causing Warlord's Mark to displace another curse which is increasing your DPS.

I don't think so.
I have 2 curse auras with Blasphemy but I also have Windscream, which gives +1 curse. And Blasphemy works with multiple curses.

"
Openarl wrote:
You may be hitting the Leech rate cap; check the Leech & Gain on Hit section of the Calcs tab.

here is what happens:
When I enable Warlord's Mark, my mana leech rate is 176.8 without any nodes from the skill tree.
I pick Life and Mana Leech (0.4%), nothing happens.
I pick Mana Leech (0.4%) next to it, nothing happens.
I finally pick Spirit Void (0.8%), mana leech rate goes up to 221.
If I am hitting mana leech cap, it should ignore 0.8% too, right?
"
BurakUeda wrote:
I don't think so.
I have 2 curse auras with Blasphemy but I also have Windscream, which gives +1 curse. And Blasphemy works with multiple curses.
You should make sure you have no other curses present in your build; if you go to the Calcs tab and look at the Curses and Debuffs list near the top, you can see exactly which curses are applying at any given time.

"
here is what happens:
When I enable Warlord's Mark, my mana leech rate is 176.8 without any nodes from the skill tree.
I pick Life and Mana Leech (0.4%), nothing happens.
I pick Mana Leech (0.4%) next to it, nothing happens.
I finally pick Spirit Void (0.8%), mana leech rate goes up to 221.
If I am hitting mana leech cap, it should ignore 0.8% too, right?
Spirit Void increases your mana leech cap, with the modifier "+5% of maximum Mana per second to maximum Mana Leech rate".
"
Openarl wrote:
You should make sure you have no other curses present in your build; if you go to the Calcs tab and look at the Curses and Debuffs list near the top, you can see exactly which curses are applying at any given time

Spirit Void increases your mana leech cap, with the modifier "+5% of maximum Mana per second to maximum Mana Leech rate".

Thanks. This solved my problem.
The Headsman slayer node provides no DPS increase. Does PoB take into account "if you killed recently" buffs?

EDIT: Found out that the option shows up on the Configuration after you select it :P
Last edited by zanmato828 on Sep 7, 2017, 3:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info