Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
Do minions have any use for accuracy? The program tells me additional accuracy for my knitted horror spectres are one of the best dps boosts they can get. What is their default hit chance?
Everything that attacks uses accuracy. Minion's base accuracy isn't particularly high; they have about a 67% hit chance against monsters of the same level, so they do get quite a large benefit from Additional Accuracy.

where did you find that info? it was not in the minion spreadsheets released by ggg.

if it is correct though it means my lvl 68 knitted horrors do get quite a large benefit from that gem as your program tells.
"
kompaniet wrote:
where did you find that info? it was not in the minion spreadsheets released by ggg.

if it is correct though it means my lvl 68 knitted horrors do get quite a large benefit from that gem as your program tells.
Well, the minion spreadsheet didn't have Knitted Horrors either :). Minion accuracy, and the data for spectres and other minions supported by PoB that weren't in the spreadsheet, is extracted from the game's data files.
thanks!
"
Openarl wrote:
minion support

This is great! Thank you!!!

- One naive question please involving minion dps : is the value given assuming the maximum number of those minions your build supports have been summoned (and are finding a target of course)? It's not per single minion, right?

- And one miscellaneous question: Would it be possible to add the "Envy" skill granted by United in Dream (just as a comparison)? I really don't know what it does and how it might "add up" and if an investment in it would be worthwhile.

Thanks!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last edited by onomastikon on Jun 10, 2017, 3:21:44 PM
"
onomastikon wrote:
- One naive question please involving minion dps : is the value given assuming the maximum number of those minions your build supports have been summoned (and are finding a target of course)? It's not per single minion, right?
Minion DPS numbers are per-minion.
"
- And one miscellaneous question: Would it be possible to add the "Envy" skill granted by United in Dream (just as a comparison)? I really don't know what it does and how it might "add up" and if an investment in it would be worthwhile.
Envy is automatically added to the build when equipping United in Dream.
envy adds flat chaos damage to spells and attacks if that is what you were wondering about onomastikon.

is it possible to add bramble cobras to the available spectres in the program?
"
kompaniet wrote:
is it possible to add bramble cobras to the available spectres in the program?
Sure.
On a side note, I saw your legacy char "Eylira" Openarl, how strong would it be in 3.0?
Sorry if offtopic =)
"
morfer wrote:
On a side note, I saw your legacy char "Eylira" Openarl, how strong would it be in 3.0?
Sorry if offtopic =)
Other than the loss of 1 frenzy charge (assuming there's no way of gaining that in 3.0), that build is largely unchanged; and the buffs to life should make it a little stronger. It's quite a fun build to play, regardless.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
morfer wrote:
Sorry if offtopic =)
Other than the loss of 1 frenzy charge (assuming there's no way of gaining that in 3.0), that build is largely unchanged; and the buffs to life should make it a little stronger. It's quite a fun build to play, regardless.

Wrote you a PM, don't want to spam your Path of Building thread - thanks for taking time mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info