Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
Minion stats haven't been updated for 3.0 yet. I'm having some difficulties with the minion's skills, as there's a new scaling method employed which I haven't had time to investigate.

Edit: Actually, I'll see if I can just get the base stats updated, since those should be fine.

I was wondering if GGG was going to post a spreadsheet on 3.0 stats or not, since it took them 2-3 years to get around to publicizng the latest (2.6) stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LAi5g067lGa2XdHPpGa1ae8RKe-LBnwCjE-Z384fTV4/edit#gid=1197252210 hehehe.

Thanks for the response!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 8, 2017, 11:43:07 PM
Openarl do you know why activating Atziri's Promise Flask does not give additional damage with the numbers of the flask (24% / 15%) but less amount (8.8%)?
My damage types and values are on the right below, without any flask used.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Openarl do you know why activating Atziri's Promise Flask does not give additional damage with the numbers of the flask (24% / 15%) but less amount (8.8%)?
My damage types and values are on the right below, without any flask used.
I really need the complete build to be sure, but my guess is that the build's Effective DPS Modifier for chaos damage is lower than the one for fire, so the converted chaos ends up dealing a smaller portion of the total damage than you'd expected.
I can't load some of my builds from the start of Legacy: Voltaxic Spark-ish, Ngamahu Jugg, Whispering Ice Raider, Abberath's Hooves Pathfinder.... no idea what they have in common

"
In 'OnFrame': Classes/SkillsTab.lua:424: attempt to index field 'grantedEffect' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Classes/SkillsTab.lua:424: in function 'ProcessSocketGroup'
Classes/SkillsTab.lua:145 in function <Classes/SkillsTab.lua:111>
Modules/Build.lua:454: in function 'CallMode'
Modules/Main.lua:247: in function <Modules/Main.lua:238>
[C]: in function 'PCall'
C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.lua:98: in function <C:\ProgramData\Path of Building\Launch.lua:95>

Press Enter/Escape to Dismiss, or F5 to restart the application.

Thanks for your work on this awesome tool!
I am using Sibyl's Lament. It gives 40% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken when in the left ring slot and 40% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken when in the right ring slot. I'm assuming I've got it in the correct ring slot for my purposes, but I can't figure out where to verify this either in game or in Path of Building. Looking at PoB's "Items" page, I see it equipped in "Ring 1" but the "Equipping this item in ring 2 will give you" doesn't list the reduced reflection stat.
Got also a error or a bug which I can't wrap my head around.
I manually imported my 2.6 Ice Crash char into the 3.0 version, so I "created" all the items by myself to match the 2.6 version, made the tree and set the skills in the right order.

But my problem now is, that the DPS droped by around 90k, simply because in the new calculation the "MH Total More" modifier is not active / does not work.

Here is a picture:

Spoiler

Instead of 17% more from Ancestral Warchief and 106% from Attack Ice Crash, I get only 17% Ancestral Warchief in 3.0

I hope you can understand my problem ;) Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Regards

morfer
"
HypZoTINe wrote:
I can't load some of my builds from the start of Legacy: Voltaxic Spark-ish, Ngamahu Jugg, Whispering Ice Raider, Abberath's Hooves Pathfinder.... no idea what they have in common
I've already made a fix for this error for the next update, which will be out soon.

"
evilsofa wrote:
I am using Sibyl's Lament. It gives 40% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken when in the left ring slot and 40% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken when in the right ring slot. I'm assuming I've got it in the correct ring slot for my purposes, but I can't figure out where to verify this either in game or in Path of Building. Looking at PoB's "Items" page, I see it equipped in "Ring 1" but the "Equipping this item in ring 2 will give you" doesn't list the reduced reflection stat.
Path of Building doesn't do reflect calculations yet, so the stat on Sibyl's won't have any effect.

"
morfer wrote:
Got also a error or a bug which I can't wrap my head around.
I manually imported my 2.6 Ice Crash char into the 3.0 version, so I "created" all the items by myself to match the 2.6 version, made the tree and set the skills in the right order.

But my problem now is, that the DPS droped by around 90k, simply because in the new calculation the "MH Total More" modifier is not active / does not work.

Here is a picture:
The DPS loss has nothing to do with "Total More"; you have Hatred active in the 2.6 build, but not the 3.0.

The reason the "Total More" went down is due to a change in the way attack base damage is calculated. In 2.6, attack skills have a single damage multiplier that affects both weapon base damage and added damage, which PoB showed as a More modifier. In 3.0, the base damage multiplier only scales the weapon base damage, with added damage being scaled by "damage effectiveness", as with spells; so in PoB you'll see those taking effect in the breakdown for physical damage.
Ouhh shit I feel sorry to took your time for my own fault - Thanks for clearing up, I missed the hatred.. damn..

Interesting how they scale the damge in 3.0, thanks for the info, now I only lose smth like 10k dps ;)
Do minions have any use for accuracy? The program tells me additional accuracy for my knitted horror spectres are one of the best dps boosts they can get. What is their default hit chance?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Do minions have any use for accuracy? The program tells me additional accuracy for my knitted horror spectres are one of the best dps boosts they can get. What is their default hit chance?
Everything that attacks uses accuracy. Minion's base accuracy isn't particularly high; they have about a 67% hit chance against monsters of the same level, so they do get quite a large benefit from Additional Accuracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info