Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
Kickaha wrote:
"
"
VS_Revan wrote:
Mines were cool because of secondary dot double-dip.
No dot scale, poison damage nerf, facetank while placing (no leech!), damned shift constant hold... wtf?! who hate mines so much?
At least traps still there.

heh patch ain't live yet......

And whoops! Traps also no longer scale DoT...

Yep, I was waiting for that nerf to happen.......justified tho.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Friends and guild members now display the last time they were online, so that you can more easily manage your friends list and guild roster.

PRAISE THE SUN!! :D

Also, 142 pages! Kewl!! :D :D
Unique Item Balance:
Mjölner: Its chance to cast socketed lightning skills on hit has been increased from 30% to 100%. Use a Divine orb if you want your legacy one to change.

This made me quit. lol
"
Zweiwei wrote:
Unique Item Balance:
Mjölner: Its chance to cast socketed lightning skills on hit has been increased from 30% to 100%. Use a Divine orb if you want your legacy one to change.

This made me quit. lol
At least something. So we didn't waste 140 pages for nothing. :-) Yes I have legacy mjolner and I will loose lot of ex. But still better than have build completely dead.
Last edited by Kastmar on Sep 2, 2016, 12:58:49 AM
ZiggyD WITH INTERVIEW of Carl, all about CoC :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fr45kniC2g

watching it atm...
... nothing
So.. some guys would like forever to play one and only build for no reason with some super-duper-uber boosted item which actually had to be patched and never existed to this far ?
( aka "legacy" item ).

Great. Unfortunately for them - the game is not about them and their little "precious", which never should be coming this far, but it is about trying the newest possibilities.

So get a life, took a deep breath, wait 12 more hours, patch your game, and start thinking. ye thinking - as once before, because this is what PoE is all about - THINKING and TRYING !

If Your brain is already frozen - then I have a bad news for you.

And no. The game wont just disappear because there is 20 peoples which is using same build copy/pasted it from the forum to their inventory. The builds just went from 3000 to 6000 different ( or something ).. Enjoy it! It's PoE, not some crappy version of Diablo where only one build exists, and this is the end of the world if it is nerfed with about 5-10%.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Sep 2, 2016, 2:14:19 AM
So you guys just decide to remove legacy Mjo from the game without any warning? wtf is this? Straight fuck this game and it's sht economy.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
what piece of shit has nerf mjolner build ? burn in hell
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
What a ridiculous mess. Who makes these last minute decisions?
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
So you guys just decide to remove legacy Mjo from the game without any warning? wtf is this? Straight fuck this game and it's sht economy.

Who rly cares about Standard League >.< What about you start to play Challenge Leagues and learn how to adapt in this game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info