Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
Exo666 wrote:
Why Invasion zana's mod is now 1 invasion boss?

Also, why isn't invasion in the regular map mod?

I've been asking this question for a long time, and the answer is basically "It's too exhausting for playres for it to be on all the time."

Which boggles my fucking mind, because you can say the *EXACT* same thing about Beyond.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 30, 2016, 9:31:02 PM
Yay to my Eternals I can now put my Voidheart and RoTC to look at every 3 Months and think "fuck did they really allow this to get into the game?" - too bad I can´t do the same with my CoE KeK^^.

I´m sure someone will come up with some good (not insane as now) CoC build which won´t be discharge (35 less ouch) during this league.

Also thanks to Essences I can now roll every map with Perandus/Domination or SEAWITCH BEYOND!!!11! and be poor due to the lack of Chaoses ^^.
No Nemesis also means that whoever gets a HH from Perandus is gonna be one hell of a lucky guy.

I´m actually really pumped for AoW as so many skills got buffed and might finally be "good" (not insane) but good again :)

And also why did you change the Zana Voice? I found her current one really good :(

Kinda sad that poison miners still have 1 league to 1 shot everything everywhere though :x

Thanks GGG for providing such a great game and keeping it mostly fun to play - expect for everyone who likes summoners.

AoW Shaper T16 here I come :)
So some melee skills are slightly buffed for damage/area and ... that's all? Ok. It does not solve any problem regarding melee. So disappointing again.

Far too few (good) balance change overall.
Last edited by Yesu on Aug 30, 2016, 9:35:12 PM
So if you get Shaper of Desolation, Elemental Conflux is always on and doesn't need a Kill to activate? Not bad! There's a 3-second timer for each elemental status ailment but the fact that you don't have to get a kill and that it's always on instead of it only lasting for 4 seconds sounds nice to me.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Aug 30, 2016, 9:31:44 PM
"
"
Nuro wrote:
Extremely unhappy with the route taken to adjust trigger gems and uniques since I enjoy them solely because you get to spam a bunch of pretty effects.

Yeah...solely to spam pretty effects...aha, yeah load out with cast/attack speed and you can spam all the pretty effects you want in your hideout.

That's really not going to create very many at all.

I'm pretty sure anyone at GGG that has interacted with my unique design ideas knows how much I love effects, and the headaches that go with that due to the resulting impact on performance. I think half of the e-mails for the most recent unique design have had performance concerns.

Likely I just won't play as much since anything other than spamtacular trigger builds can't really keep my attention for very long.

At least I can still spam ground effects, so maybe that will keep my attention enough!
Last edited by Nuro on Aug 30, 2016, 9:34:39 PM
aaaaand I got nerfed to the ground gg GGG
incinerate says to CoC,
"welcome to club!"
CoC just cries. . . .

incinerate says to mjolnir,
"come on over and be welcomed to the club frand!"
and mjolnir just crumples. . . .

thanks gggg, wont be supporting atlas cuz of these nerfed-to-oblibion patches. . . .

googling CI builds or righteous fire builds. . . .thanks ggg
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Aug 30, 2016, 9:34:22 PM
Plenty of good stuff there but I gotta get two things out:

1) 9 months and you still haven't done a thing about delivery modifiers scaling poison, and instead you're *again* collaterally hurting plenty of innocent poisoners (including viperstrikers...) just to slightly tone down the abuse cases. If you're not gonna hit the delivery modifiers that make poison obscene, then don't even bother touching it; you're only hurting the marginal users' viability in the meantime while abuse like bladefall mines will be only slightly weaker (yet even more dominant, since other endgame-slaughtering stuff got legitimately nerfed).

2) Why the collateral nerf to CoMK, or Null's? They shouldn't have been dealt with in the same way CoC was, they're not even remotely comparable in to CoC's (pre-2.4) ability to proc (or build around, for that matter). A CoMK that can only trigger one skill per kill, and only once per 1/4 of a second is borderline useless to build around now... it's strictly a clearing skill, and now its ability to proc fluidly and repeatedly while clearing is being taken from it.
Last edited by Shppy on Aug 30, 2016, 9:37:12 PM
FUCK YOU GGG!!!! You always kill my build with EVERY MAJOR UPDATE. I will NOT MORE SUPPORT THIS GAME!!!
I'll never understand this, keep nerfing and buffing skills the whole life and giving players the direction they need to play the game instead of let they choose what they want.

For example, buff flamebast Ohhh prophecy league flamebast league. Now nobody gives a shit to it, 50% more damage fireball Ohhh essences league Fireball league.

Why not keep ALL SKILLS of the game great, the best they can be, so we players decide what we want to play? And not you, developers?

It seems to me that who decides what skills are going to be used on new leagues on PoE is our developers, not us, players. This is simply very very sad.

I was very excited to play earthquake this league, I never played it, I even bought the gore effect of EQ. Now what? You nerf it and buff some reave skill, don't touch on cyclone, kill CoC, zzzzz...... common GGG, why you keep doing this?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 30, 2016, 9:36:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info