Wednesday NZ time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Neph they bout to cut yo head.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah... I don't quite buy it that Poison Double Dip is being nerfed.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
If all these nerfes are true, then there will be alot of tears over at reddit and in here.

Can't wait.
I fear that poison dip is getting nerfed, just when I was about to finally do a miner, fuck.

What the hell is the current mainstream uber meta now, totems? Hope we'll see some serious buffs if they kill half of uber worthy builds.
Second-class poe gamer
If they nerfed Poison Double Dip, they'd have to touch all of DoT scaling mechanics, including Bleed and Ignite, and buff the base of all 3, otherwise it'd cripple them all.

It's not something they'd do lightly, and in such a knee-jerk way. I'd expect a full on rework, and that'd usually come hand-in-hand with a Development Manifesto..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"

- Rip: CoC - would be well deserved...

- Rip: Poison [ DOUBLE DIP ] - double dip was stupid anyway since it only benefitted ranged.. as always, because it didnt work with any kind of melee multipliers/ increased modififers.

- Rip frostwall - the pierce bug wasn't a bug anyway?

"
pr13st wrote:
I fear that poison dip is getting nerfed, just when I was about to finally do a miner, fuck.

What the hell is the current mainstream uber meta now, totems? Hope we'll see some serious buffs if they kill half of uber worthy builds.

The problem isn't double-dip, the problem is stacking. In order for Ignite to stack, you need an item that cuts the individual ignite damage by 80%. Poison should be comparable to that.
This is a buff™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info