The pendulum swings the nerfs scream

Cast in the name of god Ye guilty. Via reverse translations granted it's still pretty cryptic as fuck always take this with a grain of salt.

edit: Notes are out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716228

- Rip: CoC
- Rip: EQ
- Rip: Poison [ DOUBLE DIP ]
- Rip: Curses: [ LESS modifier rather then reduced ] via bosses
- Rip frostwall

What shall we blame next?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 30, 2016, 10:33:23 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 11:11:19 PM
I didn't see anything about curses which surprises me since it's brought up pretty much every single time a dev talks or on podcasts or those random meetings they had.
2.4.0.1:

projectiles have been removed from the game because it was too hard to balance melee.

"
Namcap wrote:
I didn't see anything about curses which surprises me since it's brought up pretty much every single time a dev talks or on podcasts or those random meetings they had.

Huge nerfs to cursing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/509xtj/what_happens_when_you_let_an_algorithm_write_the/d72cvfr

How will spill profanity on the forums now? ***$!@#!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 30, 2016, 12:12:58 PM
are u playing this league neph =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
are u playing this league neph =x

Only to stockpile that thirsty AF helm.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Frost Wall too it seems (or at least it's a possibility)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
were is pathcbnodes? didnt see any nerfs on EQ or the others for that sake.
Sigh, pretty much spot on. Flaskfinder <insert skill here> and every bow build is next on the chopping block.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 30, 2016, 12:31:40 PM
...And everyone cries, even though we only have a "cryptic" set of patch notes, with the words "so far" in front of.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
We'll see :) Awaiting patch notes so I can start crafting a build. When will they release the notes?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info