Prediction: Earthquake nerf - Confirmed!

Earthquake MTX on sale right before patch notes.

edit: nerfed confirmed!

"
Earthquake's aftershock damage has been reduced from 60% more (at level 1, tapered upwards) to 50% more at all Levels. Its mana cost has been increased from 6 to 10. Its aftershock area of effect has been reduced by 12%. With the wide-ranging melee buffs and adjustment to Earthquake, we expect to see a much more balanced use of melee skills.

Nerf prophecy

Incoming nerf? One does not have to guess,
when days before, on sale, go the MTX!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Aug 30, 2016, 9:14:42 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 12:03:14 AM
Well, EQ is TOO good (compared to other melee skills). If EQ should be nerfed, or most other melee skills buffed, is not up to me to decide.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Well, EQ is TOO good (compared to other melee skills). If EQ should be nerfed, or most other melee skills buffed, is not up to me to decide.

Quite this.

Meleejust needs a rework.

PoE needs crushing blow!
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I would much rather they buff every other melee skill. EQ is overperforming compared to other melee skills, but still below the performance of a ton of spells and ranged attacks.

I do expect them to nerf instead though.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Why not nerf all viable skills? or why not buff the weaker skills instead nerfing everything to shit?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Phrazz wrote:

GGG has stated they are doing the second.

get out of here with your nerf melee mentality.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
No nerfs please...bring the other melee skills to EQ level.
Meanwhile at GGG office...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 29, 2016, 12:56:45 PM
"
satanttin wrote:

Why not nerf all viable skills? or why not buff the weaker skills instead nerfing everything to shit?

I just said EQ is TOO strong compared to other melee skills, didn't say that I wanted a nerf.

"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG has stated they are doing the second.

get out of here with your nerf melee mentality.

How in Gods name did you find any "nerf mentality" in my post? We read what we want to read, I guess.

To both of you - again - all I stated was that EQ is too strong compared to other melee skills, not compared to spells, ranged attacks, minions, monsters or whatever. This creates the mentality: "Why the hell go any other melee skills, when I can go EQ", which is very unhealthy for build diversity. And yes, so is nerfing EQ, as you then get (even more) of the "Why the hell go melee, when I can play everything else"-mentality.

get out of here with your... Lack of reading comprehension?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 29, 2016, 1:01:26 PM
"
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info