Prediction: Earthquake nerf - Confirmed!

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Well, EQ is TOO good (compared to other melee skills). If EQ should be nerfed, or most other melee skills buffed, is not up to me to decide.

Nephalim, he's correct though, read it in it's context.

He's not saying it should be nerfed, he's stating he is in no position to decide whether it should or not.

Peace,

-Boem-

Edit : it's going to get the "sweep" treatment since all the EQ data is collected now.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 29, 2016, 1:10:55 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
Well, EQ is TOO good (compared to other melee skills)

Nope. Other melee skills is TOO bad.
Last edited by treshsocket on Aug 29, 2016, 1:12:13 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Well, EQ is TOO good (compared to other melee skills). If EQ should be nerfed, or most other melee skills buffed, is not up to me to decide.

Why didn't you bold out the seven last words?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
treshsocket wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Which makes EQ too good - COMPARED.

Jesus, where the fuck am I? Kinder garden?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Nephalim, he's correct though, read it in it's context.

He's not saying it should be nerfed, he's stating he is in no position to decide whether it should or not.

Peace,

-Boem-

Edit : it's going to get the "sweep" treatment since all the EQ data is collected now.
What is the "sweep treatment"?
Melee has it rough enough as it is. Just buff sweep,ice crash,cleave,heavy strike etc. Don't kill the only good melee ability.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
treshsocket wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Which makes EQ too good - COMPARED.

Nope. Good is good, bad is bad.
"
srt746 wrote:
What is the "sweep treatment"?

Sweep was in a similar state as EQ, but then they released EQ and nerfed sweep's AOE so EQ was better.

One could say this was done to give EQ more play-time and as such get more data on EQ as a skill.

So the "sweep treatment" would be reducing it's aoe so it competes with sweep again in therms of clearspeed.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : alternatively they could buff sweeps AOE back again, but i don't get my hopes up when it comes to melee in PoE.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 29, 2016, 1:57:37 PM
Yeah, EQ nerf is coming.

Too bad for melee users, since you are stuck with Shield charge and Cyclone CoC (unless CoC nerf as well).
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:32:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info