The Void - what will it give? [creator post inside]

a Vaal Orb. Yeah
And I hoped for a Void thematic.

Well, another more or less useless card.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I got a pair of corrupted Kaom's Boots from it yesterday. Useless stuff.
I had 2 Voids -

1st: mediocre rolled Ventor's Gamble
2nd: 1x Vaal orb

...to be updated...
Talamoana warrior
Last edited by paullissimo on Sep 4, 2016, 1:11:12 PM
"
thepapadan wrote:
"
Strained wrote:
I found and turned in a The Void yesterday and got 40 identify scrolls(e.g. The Scholar reward). It seems to just give a random Div card reward.

I haven't heard back from Support about it yet, but it looks like this is our mechanic. Bummer.

My original design was that it was straight up "any item". Obviously, it would have to be any item that's not legacy and whatnot, but I felt good about it.

The came about while I was chatting with my buddy Cig. I had just bought the supporter pack that let you make a div card, and he and I were tossing ideas back and forth.

I suggested a blank card that would just give anything. It would be either the most useful card in the game or the least. He laughed, I laughed...and then I submitted it.

Before the reroll of the Hall of Grandmasters, I had one in there that was level 1 marauder with no armour, the first club, and the Razor footprints. I tend to act on impulse...

Anyways, until Support gets back to me, I'm going to assume that they changed the mechanic to have it drop the reward from any set of div cards. Not my original idea, but the introduction of The Void had caused a pretty nice stir in the community, so I guess it's a success.

Interesting. I got another The Void and got 3x Orbs of Fusing (e.g. Loyalty Div Card reward), so I think it is just a random selection of Div Card reward. For a 1/1 card it's not really that bad and makes things a bit interesting.
I think Void is very cool card.

It is funny if there will be card that give any item. Because it would make "void" the same. :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Wonder who will be the first to get a void card from a void card.
Turned 2 voids and got 40+40 wisdom scrolls....
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Hunwulf wrote:

At least you don't have to stack it, and there's also a slight chance to get something good. Definitely better than that one card. Well, you know which one, we all do, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:

At least you don't have to stack it, and there's also a slight chance to get something good. Definitely better than that one card. Well, you know which one, we all do, right?

stacked deck?
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info