Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Your age:21
League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC):Both SC and HC but mostly SC
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week:40+ and like 8-10+ a day
4.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran):experienced, still a bit far from veteran
5.Your IGN in game : Soontobevspark

Hope i can join you guys :)
up
up
hi im 28 years old and my game name is:DarkShadowWhisper in the game and i have bean playing Path Of Exile just alit bit over 3 moths<<one can say its bean 40 hours + gameply if not more and im always online and i got my own necromancer build going and im on Cruel difficulty act 3 now,im a experienced player and and my one friend is allso in the guild and gave me the forum link to your guild.
1.Your age: 25
2.League are You planning to play (temp. SC/HC): LSC
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week: 5-10
4.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran): Beginner
5.Your IGN in game: Protector__

Thanks! ^^
up
2.LSC
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
-40 hours +
4.beginner's
5. MidasTouch_
Last edited by ErgaKenesis on May 4, 2017, 8:38:44 PM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info