Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
2.Current Legacy
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
X -5 - 20 hours

4.Your experience level in PoE experienced player
5.Your IGN in game : DryRFire
Last edited by DryDay on May 13, 2017, 8:58:15 AM
2.Current Legacy
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week:
5 - 20 hours

4.Your experience level in PoE:
experienced player
5.Your IGN in game : O_Maxwell_O
up
1.Your age 21
2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) temp sc all the way!
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week: really depends, i play 15 hours+ during the weekends and maybe 10-15 hours in total during the days when i have work
4.Your experience level in PoE (beginner's/experienced player/veteran) i would call myself a veteran as i have been on poe for a long time on and off. (left poe for league in 2013 and came back again in 2015, been playing since
5.Your IGN in game krigroplebb

up
up
1.Your age :29
2.League are You planning to play ( temp. SC/HC) : i have play but not in global here before
3.How many hours of Path of Exile do You play a week
-one days with 6 hours
4.Your experience level in PoE : experienced player
5.Your IGN in game : GottYJH
Last edited by felixjohn88 on May 17, 2017, 6:23:43 AM
1. Age 23
2. I play both, but mainly SC
3. as much as i can (+10)
4.experienced player (600+ hours)
5. IGN: FlameIncarnate
6. I play on frankfurt

Report Forum Post