Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
missclick
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Dec 19, 2016, 5:11:01 AM
hello, my name is markus and im 25 years old from sweden.
started playing poe this league and like how massive the game feels when learning and trying to master everything, long way to go :P.
would be very fun and helpful to be a part of a active guild for questions and help and hopefully make some new friends :)

IGN: Zafiroz

up
up
Hi I'm Kolya, 45 in US (TX). You can look at my profile which is public to see how long I've been playing etc.

I'm looking for a guild with ACTIVE members; none of this on at beginning of league for week or 2 then dead as a doornail. Willing to help/share challenges with guildies (for example div card trading and sextant mods, etc.), contributing unid gold maps for anyone that needs, etc.

Edited to add: I'm on pretty much every day even in dead times at least to do masters or run a map or 2. Also due to very high speed internet I can play on any global server.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 3, 2017, 2:02:57 PM
Hey, I'm Nico, 29 years old, from Romania. I speak spanish and english, I am looking to join an active populated guild. I am online 40+ hours / week, I do play alot when I am not at work, currently playing in BSC EQ Slayer lvl 91. My ign is @supernicul!
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
up
Hi, im Antonio, 23 years old from Portugal.

I speak portuguese and english, im looking for a active guild with a nice community. Atm im in a guild but it doesnt have many interaction in the guild chat or between members thats the reason im looking for other one :)

I play alot when im at home (3-4hours a day +-), atm im playing in BSC with a Raider lv90 (got bored of my auramancer). My IGN is @erasem or EraseM_NoobTrapRaider (current char).
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info