Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Are you still recruiting? Playing breach league, played quite a bit during the beta then took a break and came back a few weeks ago. 34 Sweden, have discord and play at least an hour a day.
Hi! I would Like to join. Im 26 yers old from Germany. Currently playing Breach level 83.
Hi guys, are you still recruiting? Playing currently on Breach softcore, trying to level my 1st Templar. 30 years old from Serbia, playing PoE almost daily (when I have time for it and real life responsibilities alow me). Looking for some experienced players with decent game knowledge to improve my gameplay and some fun at fisrt place. Breach char ReMa_AbsoluteZero. Hope I can get in...
up
up
looking to join the guild, I'm 34 years from Sweden. Playing in BSC, have played poe since original closed beta.

ign: Dagonwulf
Last edited by Acer99 on Dec 8, 2016, 10:04:32 AM
up
Hey!

Id like to join you, Im 19 years old and from Norway, im a somewhat experienced player, have played since invasion/ambush. Currently I am playing in BSC. IGN: Gyrton

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info