Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hey, I've been looking for a guild to join for a while now as my friends stopped playing. Im kind of a poe veteran, i have +2k hours wasted in this game so far, so I know this game inside out pretty much.

I play only temp leagues (BSC), because I don't like the standard economy at all. I might test builds in standard before league releases tho. So far I've leveled a 98 flameblaster, 94 CoC discharger and now working on a vaal sparker (93) in BSC.

My goal is to try and hit lv100 on my vaalspark character, but we'll see if I get bored and reroll later. I can host and run maps fast, but aurabots are appreciated if the party is more than a few people :P. I have almost maxed out gear (HH, skyforths etc). I also just want people to talk stuff with while playing - it gets kinda boring to just play w/o talking shit at the same time.

Im from Finland so I obviously play on EU gateways. IGN: SneakSpark
Hi, I would like to join your guild if you guys are still recruiting.
I'm playing in GMT time and I'm online for a lot more than 10 hours per week.

My in game name is Thabythea.

Thanks
I'd like to join the Guild (: I'm a semi-experienced Player, I have 2 level 90 Chars in Standart league and I currently have a level 90 in Breach league and a few toons below 80. I'm from Germany and usually playing on either London gateway or Frankfurt gateway.

IGN currently is TheBurningSpinner, currently level 77 and rising :)

Looking for an active community, as my current guild is more or less dead and I wanna join an active one again :)

Looking forward on playing with you Guys :)
up
Hi,
I would like to join your guild if possible. I am 20 years old, from Ukraine.
Playing BSC, IGN: Mr_JuggaPizza.
Thanks.
Hi, im intrested. Im a 35(almost) & from Finland. Have been looking mature group.

Playing BSC now, only played from christmas (PoE) but i have 79lvl cyclone-jugg in standard and lvl 78 earthquake-champ in breach.

IGN: LikeAnVirgil & Profile I_K_S (if you wanna check it).

Currently on guild but thats just me and my friend so feel free to msg me.
up
Good day, I want to join your fine guild. I'm 18 years old and play in Europe region. I play both BHC and standard.
I have a total of 350~ hours in PoE and play something like 30-40 hours a week. I'm a very experienced player and I would be glad to help newer players in the guild.
And I want to join the Inmortales guild because the guild I'm in right now is almost dead. And PoE is more fun with guilds. I think I would be happy in your guild.
Thanks for considering, bye! IGN: Oujishotai
Last edited by OujiShotai on Jan 15, 2017, 10:36:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info