ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

Im still new to PoE although im learning fast Im lvl 35 just completed Act 3 Defeated Piety and trying out some trading and selling. I'm excited for AoW expansion! Can't wait to see how the core game changes.
"
lukebrincat wrote:
Im still new to PoE although im learning fast Im lvl 35 just completed Act 3 Defeated Piety and trying out some trading and selling. I'm excited for AoW expansion! Can't wait to see how the core game changes.

Welcome,it's a great game indeed. Best advice is learn how to level fast and try many different builds. Invest in generic leveling items at start and not on endgame expensive stuff.
Make a research on what it takes to support a decent map pool,that's where the true game and rewards are.
So ZiggyD made a video about himself getting owned?
"
Geisalt wrote:
not all builds will reach level 100,and they are not necessarly good.

Ziggy makes glass cannon builds with great clearspeed, because he likes it, it looks fun and it's entertaining for his viewers : to die fast and to kill fast, stuff happens, there is a tension. When you watch the havoc stream, you yawn after 5 mins, then you leave completely bored. Havoc is a great player, he plays tanky, aim for level 100 but it's not fun to watch at all.

Its so ridiculous!!!
Havoc plays not really tanky , He plays with skill and he s a HC player.
You will learn more with Havoc than Ziggyd there is no comparaison.
If u want just noob fun styleplay for standard league maybe ziggyd is good (except his voice).
I play Path of Exile has less than a year , and some heads were already difficult to kill , imagine now with this new update. I just think about it who is starting the game , is even more alone, it will be very difficult to complete some further maps with new mods maps. It seems to me to see that the developers of the game thinks more players than the old in the new , because I see no explanation or tutorial of how to play Path Of Exile , and there have NEVER seen .
That new Fire & Fury.. THAT'S WHAT A BLOODY BOSS IS, ENOUGH WITH THIS PARTICLE OVERLOAD AND SUPERSPEED BULLSHIT, GIV US MORE MECHANICAL SHIT THAT'S NOT OVER THE TOP!
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
So hardcore completly not viable after this update??? :(((
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Nice!! Cant wait!
nm
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 30, 2016, 8:53:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info