ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

The void slam look like a new mtx for a touch of god.
Wonder why players never got that skill.
I forget boss skills is made for beta internal realm, not in standard, hardcore and next new league.
S*cks

And is it just me, ziggyd voice in the the 3 release videos become lack of spirit because too many pauses in his line. Not like his previous videos, full of energy. Is it because he knows the secret of upcoming expansion and act 5 all things going to nerfed by master of nerfed, Grillson?

Or because many of his best pals leave the all things nerfed in the game like geno,nugy,angryaa, helm,and that guy play in a room full of games in the shelves.?

And there's no any news that ziggyd said there's many unannounced skill in the internal realm, but NEVER been show to publish or he was told to not spill the beans?

Interesting Vid, good job. I think these changes are going to make mapping a whole lot more interesting and challenging. Except for that gorge boss... really hate that goat. Can we get the old boss back please?
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Im not complaining about Ziggy, im just saying that i find its a bad streamer, my complain is that GGG keeps pushing him down our throat, Ziggy is the Labyrinth of streamers

he's constructive, pragmatic and positive. he is making suggestions to improve the game like all the others without pushing himself in the foreground too much. what's wrong with that?

he would be a pretty community manager, sadly he likes his independence :)

I don't have anything with the guy,neither does he annoy me.
But he gets excited for items that are pure trash and he hasn't even played anything other than tornado shot,maybe some voltaxic spark.
The build he uses to demonstrate the new content has 4.4 k life and maybe 15k dps.
He struggles to kill whites. It's not an accurate presentation of the difficulty.
He is far from representing the average player of poe and even further than someone who plays 3 years.
I can watch him just fine,but i will draw no conclussions from what i see because he's doing it wrong.
He seems like a constant noob on the game.
That's not hate for him as a person,he seems a very nice and easy going guy.
I'm just stating what i see as an average player.

You are correct in your asumption that he doesn't represent the average PoE player. An average player would never face the hydra, would never reach 15k dps with a bow, would not have a 6l and would probably not have 4.4k life.
Because we, the players being active on the forums, and playing a lot, are not representative of the average player either. We are high end players and a very small minority!

Maybe you remember the post from Chris about challenges done? You would have benn in the top 10% with your 25...
"
t_golgari wrote:
You are correct in your asumption that he doesn't represent the average PoE player. An average player would never face the hydra, would never reach 15k dps with a bow, would not have a 6l and would probably not have 4.4k life.

dude, an average player will wait for another streamer do a build to play, that build on the video its like a shit

an average player will try kill hydra with builds that works
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Does last Boss only jumps? Regardless if players melee or ranged?
Because all Bosses has different skill used against close and ranged enemies!

Whispering Ice build, + Vaaled gloves with Temporal Chains!
Just cast and run to the corner!
Finally, Gorge gets a Boss that actually drops items. :^)

PS. That "Fire Cascade" and Rift stuff look SEXY!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"suck it up,pay me with my own coin" wtf dude? Why are you so offended?
I stated i consider my self an average player,i didn't claim to speak for the majority.
And to my eyes,knowing that he is going to make a build to showcase the new content and coming up with this no life-no dps build means A: he cannot build any better B: he deliberately build a crappy one to mispresent the content as hard. In either way i don't consider him a good representative of the content.
That's my opinion,you have a different one? Good,that's democracy.
Why are you offended personaly?

My apologies. I'm not angry at you specifically, per se, just sick of so many folks on here posting as reprsentatives of the "average player" (and other groups) without any real data to back it up. Sorry if it went a bit far. What can I say? Forum cancer grows on you...
"
mosedox wrote:
And there's no any news that ziggyd said there's many unannounced skill in the internal realm, but NEVER been show to publish or he was told to not spill the beans?

There's two new channeling skills planned, I hear, but they might not be in in time for release cos they're apparently not ready yet. Hence why he (and GGG) may not be presenting them yet.
GGG should make all bosses have their own room and once you enter this door/portal/etc it does something to your damage like PVP does so you cannot 1 shot bosses even if you have 1 quintillion dps

I cant 1 hit any boss but ive seen people do 4tit runs that 1-3 shot her (no idea how they do this)

Areas with a unique; you should have to kill everything in that area to get to the next OR at least the unique itself (this idea was formed from the 21 or whatever it was exile league where you could just skip all of them)

Unique mod/map that has all mobs as exiles (every *pack* of mob turns into an exile)

Endless Trial Map Mode:
Unending map randomized like the trial map
Every 10 levels is a unique boss
Every 10 levels raises the maps tier till 16 (for higher rewards)
Every level spawns 800-2000 mobs in a trial like sized room with like 10 mobs spawned per 5 seconds

After every 10 floors the map gains a random mod till it has every mod
Random magic/rare mobs with any league mod can spawn

Map is tier 1
Map is unique
Map has no mods
"
PsOfOs wrote:
The build he uses to demonstrate the new content has 4.4 k life and maybe 15k dps.

Have you considered that ziggy is likely playing a subpar build intentionally so that

a: We don't really know exactly how scary these bosses will be until we try them ourselves.
b: He doesn't give anyone unrealistic expectations for how well they should do against the bosses.
c: So that the bosses actually live long enough for us to see the mechanics of the fight.

This seems perfectly reasonable to me.

IF you've ever seen Chris show off a new boss fight he is often playing with subpar builds that end up getting killed too. For the same reasons I imagine.
Last edited by Muldeh on Aug 27, 2016, 7:25:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info