ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Zenshii wrote:
Well, since i have been reading all pages and all replies up to here (usually i just read first page and then skip to last 2-3 ones) and also since i'm a bit of data analyst by formation, i can present my unsupported conclusion so far:
- almost all negative toned comments targeted on GGG, Ziggy D, the new bosses, mechanics, melee hate or *insert favorite topic here* were made by individuals with less than 25 challenges done in last league, with little to non existent support titles, with bad grammar or lacking full word/sentences and in general little respect to readers, developers or anyone else than their bloated ego.
If you personally didn't invest time to play the game extensively or some coin to show support and appreciation at least for the part of the game that you did like, then why are you still here, just to throw dirt on others?
I have no quarrel with this, its free internet democracy and all that jazz, haters gonna hate no matter what, just don't expect us to believe any of it.
Also please excuse my writing mistakes, English not my primary language.
Peace.

That person you are trying to minimize by saying he has 25 or so challenge already said that he doesn't give a fuck about challenges, challengers were fun back in the days they were actually challenging , not fucking grinding like they are atm or "wtb x challenege". I couldn't care less about how GGG imposes me goals, I can make my own. You also cannot blame people for not finishing prophecy league... God look at the league, GGG themselves did not finish the league development

Also that person you accuse of having no support has supported way more than the majority of player, just ashamed to show supporter tag that financed the shit new content we got recently

My conclusion there was an rough estimate, and like any estimation there are bound to be exception to it.
If you do not fall into that category my apologies, but you cannot contest the entire category.
I happen to know that you are much more present on forums than the others, often as first responder, which mean that you do have an interest in the game, and probably have some competent opinions as well. Still, i was referring to the other 90% of hate posters too, which are falling short of any credibility, at least in my view.
That's all folks.

on topic: Can't wait to see the new maps and bosses and stuff. That "Rektal" boss tho, it looks like he can one-stomp on yer a$$ if not well prepared ^^
Last edited by Zenshii on Aug 27, 2016, 10:12:13 AM
nice
"
Zenshii wrote:
Well, since i have been reading all pages and all replies up to here (usually i just read first page and then skip to last 2-3 ones) and also since i'm a bit of data analyst by formation, i can present my unsupported conclusion so far:
- almost all negative toned comments targeted on GGG, Ziggy D, the new bosses, mechanics, melee hate or *insert favorite topic here* were made by individuals with less than 25 challenges done in last league, with little to non existent support titles, with bad grammar or lacking full word/sentences and in general little respect to readers, developers or anyone else than their bloated ego.
If you personally didn't invest time to play the game extensively or some coin to show support and appreciation at least for the part of the game that you did like, then why are you still here, just to throw dirt on others?
I have no quarrel with this, its free internet democracy and all that jazz, haters gonna hate no matter what, just don't expect us to believe any of it.
Peace.

QFT I noticed that also over the years. Most hate post comes from people with barely any achievements,challengers or supporting titles. Maybe its hired Blizzard trolls:P
"
Muldeh wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
The build he uses to demonstrate the new content has 4.4 k life and maybe 15k dps.

Have you considered that ziggy is likely playing a subpar build intentionally

exactly, ziggyD get's to ggg's hq, has some hours to allocate some points on the (not finalized) new passive tree, get's access to debug tools to get items, links and gem levels on their internal test servers, it's not a build he plays in the demo and it's likely been made to demonstrate the (also not finalized) very endgame difficulty.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 27, 2016, 10:53:38 AM
"
Zenshii wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Zenshii wrote:
Peace.

That person you are trying to minimize by saying he has 25 or so challenge already said that he doesn't give a fuck about challenges, challengers were fun back in the days they were actually challenging , not fucking grinding like they are atm or "wtb x challenege". I couldn't care less about how GGG imposes me goals, I can make my own. You also cannot blame people for not finishing prophecy league... God look at the league, GGG themselves did not finish the league development

Also that person you accuse of having no support has supported way more than the majority of player, just ashamed to show supporter tag that financed the shit new content we got recently

My conclusion there was an rough estimate, and like any estimation there are bound to be exception to it.
If you do not fall into that category my apologies, but you cannot contest the entire category.
I happen to know that you are much more present on forums than the others, often as first responder, which mean that you do have an interest in the game, and probably have some competent opinions as well. Still, i was referring to the other 90% of hate posters too, which are falling short of any credibility, at least in my view.
That's all folks.

on topic: Can't wait to see the new maps and bosses and stuff. That "Rektal" boss tho, it looks like he can one-stomp on yer a$$ if not well prepared ^^

Yours estimations ARE no - sense. Nothing else, do not waste your time to analyze the RNGeezus!

You have created a category including: bad wording, no challenge, no support title or almost. But thoses dudes are very differents of each other. All opinions matter, not only the most meaningfull.

But i tell you, listen to me, this category is the 90% vocal -majority. I'm not pulling thoses numbers out of my ass at all!

to go back at the topic, more oneshot, big aoe, clusterfuck, random teleport: run for your life! melee glass cannon get wrecked unless if they kill thoses bosses under 2 seconds.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
I really think that streamer dont know do builds, never hundred, never 3 months ladder top, never full challenge likes bakedchicken, harvoc...

when this new league starts, all builds that ziggd will create, never will get lv 100

all the players that need help with builds wait for projectpt, zizaran, bakedchicken, raizqt, harvoc, nugiyen, angryaa

these boss are week, who die for rhoa unique boss? omg
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 27, 2016, 11:19:34 AM
not all builds will reach level 100,and they are not necessarly good.

Ziggy makes glass cannon builds with great clearspeed, because he likes it, it looks fun and it's entertaining for his viewers : to die fast and to kill fast, stuff happens, there is a tension. When you watch the havoc stream, you yawn after 5 mins, then you leave completely bored. Havoc is a great player, he plays tanky, aim for level 100 but it's not fun to watch at all.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
nice
my favorite part of this video showcase was " Hydranger has been slain. " might be mispelled but still i enjoyed that part XD
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
"
Geisalt wrote:
not all builds will reach level 100,and they are not necessarly good.

Ziggy makes glass cannon builds with great clearspeed, because he likes it, it looks fun and it's entertaining for his viewers : to die fast and to kill fast, stuff happens, there is a tension. When you watch the havoc stream, you yawn after 5 mins, then you leave completely bored. Havoc is a great player, he plays tanky, aim for level 100 but it's not fun to watch at all.

You consider builds like this in the video as glass canon builds? Glass cannon is tear the whole screen in pieces in one click but die whenever a rare hits you. This build is not glass cannon. It's just glass.
A coc quill rain with a tabula focused on dps alone would have killed these bosses before they even attacked.
That would be a glass cannon.
I get that you like the guy's playstyle but this is not an example of a glass canon build.
It's an example of how someone with less than 50 hours in the game would play with a bow.
I know because i used to struggle like that as a new player.
I agree on havoc's stream being boring as hell though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info