ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

Reach's brother has finally introduced itself.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 25, 2016, 1:38:56 AM
g'day
~
Another really nice bow, geez... and free bleed?

You know what that means.... nerf voidheart.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

300 dps bow that does all of that. I have to say im quite disappointed at how huge the design dependency is between the Mace and the Bow. Reach of the Council 2.0 vs Meh Mace.

Sad day for melee players after seeing this :[
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
WedgieEvans wrote:

Welp, Drillneck is going to be really expensive.

Nah. I doubt very many people will be capable of farming these bosses if they're in T16 maps. Especially not in HC. The bow may be very expensive, but drillneck shouldn't change in price because o this bow. Anyone that can get this bow will probably find 5+ drillnecks while getting their character strong enough to mess with the Hydra.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

300 dps bow that does all of that. I have to say im quite disappointed at how huge the design dependency is between the Mace and the Bow. Reach of the Council 2.0 vs Meh Mace.

Sad day for melee players after seeing this :[

Yeh I agree.
The mace really looks underwhelming :/
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
That unrevealed phoenix claw better be something epic, seeing as you are once again showering bow characters with good uniques.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 25, 2016, 1:54:10 AM
zhe gong hao dou
I don't get it, if a projectile forks how can it chain after that?
"
Nauzhror wrote:
"
WedgieEvans wrote:

Welp, Drillneck is going to be really expensive.

Nah. I doubt very many people will be capable of farming these bosses if they're in T16 maps. Especially not in HC. The bow may be very expensive, but drillneck shouldn't change in price because o this bow. Anyone that can get this bow will probably find 5+ drillnecks while getting their character strong enough to mess with the Hydra.

People could use this bow as an excuse to make drillneck expensive.

Drillneck doubled in price when GGG lowered the chances to get the prophecy for drillneck.

I guess we will see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info