ZiggyD's Slivertongue Unique Reveal

"
WedgieEvans wrote:

Welp, Drillneck is going to be really expensive.

Drillneck would make no sense.

Rigwald's Quills would be much better in standard or Hardcore.
"
NoNamium wrote:
"
WedgieEvans wrote:

Welp, Drillneck is going to be really expensive.

Drillneck would make no sense.

Rigwald's Quills would be much better in standard or Hardcore.
You can get it in a new league too, The Wolf Card.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
SWEET I cant wait till I get my hands on one of those ... I NEED IT :)))
This looks like a blast to use, but should all of this variety and flexibility be put onto one item? I'd wish chain/fork support gems and bleed nodes on the tree were just better in the first place, so you wouldn't be tied to this bow.

=/

But, I guess if you guys deliver on this new mapping stuff, people will be farming these like crazy, and eventually the price will go down. I can wait. I just did Nuro's in prophecy, and have a RotC in the bank if I get the urge to use a bow between now and then.
so, candidate for skin transfer, ok
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Solid power behind it???

You mean best in slot even better than Reach and totally, utterly, insanely broken, right??

hmm, nice bow, but i will use it for skin as mtx :D that bow skin :O i love him.
Seriously ? A bow again, an harbinger, again ? As the time passing I don't understand why you gave such tools that are near flawless and that permit to off screen everything meanwhile you let melee in a dangerous and pitifull state with semi-usefull low dps items...

Everything in PoE is better when ranged and you seem to insist on that... That begin to be just sad...
... nothing
Lol, exactly what the build diversity in this game needs: more opieop crit bows destroying whole screens...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I could not agree with you more, but I will point out Breath of the council
and Death's hand as a descent maces for Juggernaut builds.

I can bet, that this bow's physical dps will be nerfed before the league starts.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Reach's brother has finally introduced itself.

300 dps bow that does all of that. I have to say im quite disappointed at how huge the design dependency is between the Mace and the Bow. Reach of the Council 2.0 vs Meh Mace.

Sad day for melee players after seeing this :[

Do NOT even think about it. Finally, we got some good unique for melee builds.

"
e1337donkey wrote:
Another really nice bow, geez... and free bleed?

You know what that means.... nerf voidheart.
Last edited by BlueArrow on Aug 25, 2016, 2:49:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info