Choosing to not Complete Maps on the Atlas

"
666lol666 wrote:

Just because you refuse to play the content does not mean there is not enough content. Not having fun while playing is the bane of all efficiency whores!

Why do you assume that being efficient means "not having fun"?
In fact, I would argue the reverse. It's far more boring going slow.
Why would you actually strive to be less efficient here?

Also, it's not about the content. If I don't like a TXX map or the map is too slow for me to run, then why would I want it anymore? I guess I could try to sell them, but if I don't like them others might not either. If I remove it, I get more drops from that map tier that I DO like.

Why would I want to waste my time doing things less efficiently just because you believe it's not fun or your personal playstyle? To each their own.
"
yazzlecat wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Just because you refuse to play the content does not mean there is not enough content. Not having fun while playing is the bane of all efficiency whores!

Why do you assume that being efficient means "not having fun"?

The obvious answer is: Because the efficiency guys are the ones cying "buhuuu there is not enough content".
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
At least prices for Skyforth will go down a little bit!
1) T15, like always.
2) T10 Shaped tier map = lvl 82 (+2 from rares).
3) T16, lvl 83? (+1 from MAGIC mobs)! (or T16 isn't map but only Boss fight?)!

Does anyone know about Shaper orbs using twice?
At video you can see how they changes colors of map, white > yellow, yellow > red! So not only lvl of ap goes up, but its tier also?!

So can i make T5 map in T15 by using Shaper orb twice: T5 (white) + T5 Orb = T10 yellow map, and after that, + T10 Orb = T15 red map???

But still paying something (expensive) to UNcomplete map, isn't it is somehow contradicts of map exploration?
Also if i want to start farming map to different T16 Boss, i need UNcomplete ALL Previous maps from different T16 boss route?!

ISN'T IT BETTER TO RESTRICT MAP DROP ONLY TO CERTAIN T16 BOSS ROUTE?!

If you farming it maps which leads to Hydra, then only maps from routes which leads to it will be dropped?!

THAT WAY YOU CAN ENSURE PLAYERS TO EXPLORE ALL MAPS AT ONCE!!
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Aug 26, 2016, 9:44:21 AM
How do map drops work? You mentioned they are dropped and then rolled for tier? So that it doesn't matter how many maps you unlock it doesn't effect the tier drop of whatever you get. (I think)

What happens if you only have T14-15 maps unlocked + the t1 starter maps? Does the dice roll between t1,t14,t15 rather than t1,2,3,4,etc.?

"
CBEToffOP wrote:

So can i make T5 map in T15 by using Shaper orb twice: T5 (white) + T5 Orb = T10 yellow map, and after that, + T10 Orb = T15 red map???

^ Holy crap this is a good question!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
"
Adam320 wrote:
How do map drops work? You mentioned they are dropped and then rolled for tier? So that it doesn't matter how many maps you unlock it doesn't effect the tier drop of whatever you get. (I think)

What happens if you only have T14-15 maps unlocked + the t1 starter maps? Does the dice roll between t1,t14,t15 rather than t1,2,3,4,etc.?

Also:

If I respec the map to be locked do I keep the 1% bonus drop?
Last edited by Adam320 on Aug 26, 2016, 2:30:53 PM
"
Adam320 wrote:
"
Adam320 wrote:

Also:

If I respec the map to be locked do I keep the 1% bonus drop?

When a map drops, its tier is entirely unchanged by the choice of which maps you have unlocked so far. Unlocking more maps doesn't change how many of a specific tier you receive (but increases the number of different maps that you see at that tier).

It seems NO! Tier doesn't changes between unlocked maps, so if you happen do drop map tier which you didn't unlock (and your current map doesn't connected to any of this tier {in Atlas route}) than you will get random map of its tier!

So it is better to unlock ALL T1-T15 from 1 route which leads to specific T16 Boss you chosen! That way if you get low tier map, at least it will be one and the same map of its tier from your route, and it will be easier to collect 3 of them!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
If you're so efficient, how come you only got 22 challenges done this late in league? I'm not trying to be an ass, but it does beg the question.

I can honestly say by now in prophecy I've done every map w/exception of abyss. I'm not an efficient player, it's a game, so strangely enough, I wanna have fun!

i could not care less about challenges.....since they are everything but challenge.....90% of the challenges can be and are done in global 820......if one would have to do them by them self, then they would be challenges and something one would wanna do

i also havent done 1 race or 1 pvp match in countless hours i have played this game

also funny thing is that i have completed 22 challenges just by accident while playing the game without trying to do any of them.....and i could do like 10 more with minimum effort......that says a lot about challenges
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Aug 26, 2016, 5:18:47 PM
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

also funny thing is that i have completed 22 challenges just by accident while playing the game without trying to do any of them.....and i could do like 10 more with minimum effort......that says a lot about challenges

It absolutely does but nevertheless it says something about your "effiency" too. I'm as casual as can be this league and I completed 30 just while playing. If I had a little more time and would play more efficient and not just chaining prophecy after prophecy no matter how useless they are I think I had almost all of the challenges right now.
Edit: Of course except of the stupid ones like the 1000 killstreak or 1200 voll kills.
Last edited by 666lol666 on Aug 26, 2016, 6:14:29 PM
best devs evar b2b check reddit or never see anything in manifesto subforum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info