Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Lab is killing alt creation. I do not see how it is beneficial for GGG to continue to avoid the lab issue. This lab debacle has got to be turning off more players than it brings in.

Lab sure is an amazing thing about QQint account alt creation.

Nice the thread go renamed, much better like this.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 25, 2016, 1:45:30 AM
I may be a new player and thus unsure what life was like pre-Lab, but I find the Lab to be one of the smaller annoyances in the game. Invisible traps and AoEs, one-shot deaths, finding high-tier maps, doing Vorici missions with an AoE build, not being able to read the minimap on bright backgrounds, these piss me off more, and more regularly, than the Lab ever did. And they're things I have to put up with every time I play, no avoiding them, no getting around them, just like people say of the Lab. But hey, no game is perfect, and it's a small price to pay for the rest of the overall experience.
"
Trylobyte wrote:
I may be a new player and thus unsure what life was like pre-Lab, but I find the Lab to be one of the smaller annoyances in the game. Invisible traps and AoEs, one-shot deaths, finding high-tier maps, doing Vorici missions with an AoE build, not being able to read the minimap on bright backgrounds, these piss me off more, and more regularly, than the Lab ever did. And they're things I have to put up with every time I play, no avoiding them, no getting around them, just like people say of the Lab. But hey, no game is perfect, and it's a small price to pay for the rest of the overall experience.

Just curious, what do you mean by "invisible traps" ?
I would agree that the visibility sometimes is too low in the lab, if that's it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Trylobyte wrote:

well, I may agree with some of what you wrote.
ty, all add this one too.
"Lab is [Removed by Support]"

I thought it would be removed by developers but it is still ok if Lab is removed by support.
"
sucemab wrote:

I thought it would be removed by developers but it is still ok if Lab is removed by support.

thx for the good laugh :)
silly me I didn't notice it before, but the title is perfect now.
Perfect thread title. Congratulations!
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Trylobyte wrote:

Just curious, what do you mean by "invisible traps" ?
I would agree that the visibility sometimes is too low in the lab, if that's it.

Nah. I'm referring to things like bear traps on dark ground or Daresso's spinning-sword AoEs, things that are very easily hidden when there's a lot of visual effects flying around but still kill you in a hurry. I have very bad vision, so this stuff is worse for me - Bear traps, for instance, might as well be invisible because I only see one in ten. I do have issues quickly determining which sawblade tracks have active sawblades on darker Lab tilesets, though, which is always fun when I guess wrong.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Aug 25, 2016, 2:41:11 AM
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Lab is killing alt creation.

Well, at least is not killing alt-account creation :D

For me, the boring 3X same questline is killing alt creation. It takes ~10-15 hrs to get to the point where your build is roughly shaped, for most builds. And most of those hours go into slogging through the same questline.

The Lab is actually a very good "proving ground" for your build. And I enjoy ascending my chars much better than going through the yaawnnn easy questline.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sucemab wrote:

"
Perfect thread title. Congratulations!

Very clever design of the original thread title by the OP!
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info