Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

"
Nssheepster wrote:

A) I like how you ignored that they have ZERO way to gain data as to how many people hate the lab. So many people like you ignore the FACT that they have NO consistent way to measure who actually likes the lab.

B) I literally referenced the comment FROM the podcast. It's one of TWO things they've said. So, YES, they ARE keeping silent after those whole TWO comments.

C) Says most gaming companies as NON optional divisive content tends to RUN PEOPLE OFF.

D) If GGG ever confirms that Ascendancies aren't moving, and Lab is never changing....WATCH how many people leave. Supporter or not, I WILL be one of them. I stay because I hope GGG will wise up and stop making me suffer through that FOUR times per character....Oh wait, I mean THREE, because I haven't even FOUND all the damned Uber Lab trials.

E) Get something new to say, or an actual opinion. Just trying to say the opposite of what I say without any actual BASIS is not helping either of us.

A) They can see how many people run the lab, how many people play the game, how many people donate, they can compare that to the past etc. I'm sure they have enough data.
B) Because unlike lab haters, they don't need to keep repeating the same stuff... Or would it make you feel better if they said it again?
C) Probably true
D) Never say never, but they said they were fine with it the last time so don't get your hopes up.
E) sorry, laughed at "something new to say" part ...
Can we have a firm stance from the mods about those bullshits threads, seriously the spam cancer never end.

And everyone wonder why the Devs are posting stuff on reddit and not here.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 24, 2016, 2:45:32 PM
Lab threads are cancer

Please close this thread
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Nssheepster wrote:

A) I like how you ignored that they have ZERO way to gain data as to how many people hate the lab. So many people like you ignore the FACT that they have NO consistent way to measure who actually likes the lab.

B) I literally referenced the comment FROM the podcast. It's one of TWO things they've said. So, YES, they ARE keeping silent after those whole TWO comments.

C) Says most gaming companies as NON optional divisive content tends to RUN PEOPLE OFF.

D) If GGG ever confirms that Ascendancies aren't moving, and Lab is never changing....WATCH how many people leave. Supporter or not, I WILL be one of them. I stay because I hope GGG will wise up and stop making me suffer through that FOUR times per character....Oh wait, I mean THREE, because I haven't even FOUND all the damned Uber Lab trials.

E) Get something new to say, or an actual opinion. Just trying to say the opposite of what I say without any actual BASIS is not helping either of us.

A) They can see how many people run the lab, how many people play the game, how many people donate, they can compare that to the past etc. I'm sure they have enough data.
B) Because unlike lab haters, they don't need to keep repeating the same stuff... Or would it make you feel better if they said it again?
C) Probably true
D) Never say never, but they said they were fine with it the last time so don't get your hopes up.
E) sorry, laughed at "something new to say" part ...

A)I run the lab, and I play the game, and I support the game....But I HATE LAB. NONE of those stats give them the data they need. I suffer through the lab, but that doesn't mean I like it.
B) They have never said for sure that lab will never be optional. Ever. They have said previously if it isn't being changed RIGHT THEN, but never that they refuse to do it ever. The hope that they will stop making that non optional is all that's keeping people like me around.
C) Yay, common sense, I like it.
D) I don't think they WILL ever say it, just to prevent the mass departures.
E) Yes, both sides are getting very, very tired. I try only to post things that are undeniable. Like, say, they can't get the data, A. It's clear they have no way to get the data. Very, very clear. Can't really be denied. So I stick to that, especially as I am a typing example of WHY they can't get that data.

- Sheepster
"
IceDeal wrote:
Can we have a firm stance from the mods about those bullshits threads, seriously the spam cancer never end.

And everyone wonder why the Devs are posting stuff on reddit and not here.

just my opinions and discussions both here and in-game
reading the content would help to realize it's not a spam.
I might miss something, would you be so kind and show me the "spam" you are referring to or are you just reading the title and randomly spam posts in threads?
"
diablofdb wrote:
Lab threads are cancer

Please close this thread

although not saying a thing about the content, at least this one has humour :)
"
I try only to post things that are undeniable. Like, say, they can't get the data, A. It's clear they have no way to get the data. Very, very clear. Can't really be denied. So I stick to that, especially as I am a typing example of WHY they can't get that data.

Post things like they refuse to comment on the lab, when they have made clear indications of their intentions and design of the lab, if it wasn't clear in 2.2, 2.3 should have been even clearer when they added the uber lab, but I guess you gotta wait until 2.4 before you will accept the reality of the situation.

Again GGG doesn't care if you enjoy the content, if you are doing it.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Suck it up buttercup.. You want the power of the Ascendancy points.. You only have to complete it ONCE..
You never have to step foot in that place ever again so im not too sure what the issue is..
You dont have to like it.. I dont like going to work everyday but bills dont pay themselves..
I dont like running the lab either as a matter of fact.. But i want those points.. So i do it anyway.

You'll find in life theres ALOT of shit you dont like to do or dont want to do or even HATE.. But you're gonna do it anyway. Either because its just what has to be done or because what you get out of it is that important to you... Plain and simple.

Take the Lab as a Life Lesson.. And its a very important one at that. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 24, 2016, 3:08:37 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
Suck it up buttercup.. You want the power of the Ascendancy points.. You only have to complete it ONCE..
You never have to step foot in that place ever again so im not too sure what the issue is..
You dont have to like it.. I dont like going to work everyday but bills dont pay themselves..
I dont like running the lab either as a matter of fact.. But i want those points.. So i do it anyway.

You'll find in life theres ALOT of shit you dont like to do or dont want to do or even HATE.. But you're gonna do it anyway. Either because its just what has to be done or because what you get out of it is that important to you... Plain and simple.

How dare you tell them how to play the game!

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Post things like they refuse to comment on the lab, when they have made clear indications of their intentions and design of the lab, if it wasn't clear in 2.2, 2.3 should have been even clearer when they added the uber lab, but I guess you gotta wait until 2.4 before you will accept the reality of the situation.

Actually, it was clear to me that the 4th labyrinth ("uber lab") was already in development as part of the original design. Perhaps they just thought they'd see how people reacted to the "complete" idea they had in store for us, before making any decisions regarding changes to what they had planned.

2.4 may still be too early in the development cycle to have already implemented changes (if any were to be made), and could still be in internal discussion and/or testing phases. At such a point in development, they may not be ready to make such changes public knowledge, or want it to be more like a patch-note reveal that tries to go under the radar.

This gives me hope of change.

"
Again GGG doesn't care if you enjoy the content, if you are doing it.

This makes it very difficult, as mentioned, to then to get a formal count of those who like or dislike the content, if that's the only measurement. If they don't care, it's a whole other realm of discussion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info