Detailed Atlas Mechanics

Map drop in ass as before.Nice thx
GGG really should adress shitstorm they caused...never seen anything like this.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
The Shaper's Orb is a non-tradeable consumable

Finally, at long last, they got the balls to step outside of that policy that has been limiting PoE design for so long. They opened the box with the tools to do great things.

Quite the opposite really, it is very saddening to see this. This opens a nasty can of worms i only hope is a one time thing.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
GGG, how can you seriously fail this hard? No sign of a real response to the HUGE development error you've made yet? Seriously?

Maps only dropping if unlocked is BROKEN and renders most of the expansion USELESS. Fix it!

Why would you design all these new maps and put in a mechanic that means no one will play them?!
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
The Shaper's Orb is a non-tradeable consumable

Finally, at long last, they got the balls to step outside of that policy that has been limiting PoE design for so long. They opened the box with the tools to do great things.

Quite the opposite really, it is very saddening to see this. This opens a nasty can of worms i only hope is a one time thing.

Sorry what? Shaper orbs make perfect sense and are permanent things attached to your league. Making this an n-of consumable like sextants would've been much worse.
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
Mihalis wrote:
So ZiggyD is the games official representative in twitch and youtube now? I like the guy, just wondering.

Nope, I'm just a prolific PoE content creator. I paid for my own trip out to NZ so that I could produce this content of my own accord - (with the permission and assistance of GGG of course!). It's win win for both of us after all.

Lol what a "coincidence" such timing and ofc ggg would let anyone that shows up to their door exclusive information, cmon at least try to have a better excuse....
"
"
Kagari wrote:
Sounds really complicated for the same result tbh...

Some will still buy their maps and have a good time, while some other random players will be hit by bad RNG and won't enjoy what the atlas has to offer cause the droprates will screw them, won't let them have access to the new content.

I hope i'm wrong.

That is what I was thinking. This feels like a whole lot of song and dance for the exact same system we have now but with very slightly more control.

Yea its so amusing to see the number of players that dont know how to read xD
Lol and I though mapping was grind now. Imagine how it will be in the Atlas, the only map you can get is the ones connected to the one you are doing and bosses won' be dropping +2 tier maps.

What a failed expansion. But at least people can now run T15 gorges and hit 100 in 23 hours.

Edit: I've read the OP three times now and I'm still not clear on some stuff, this shit is so convoluted. Imagine a new player going into this game for the first time, how the hell would he figure all of this....did you have to make it this complicated.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Aug 25, 2016, 4:47:36 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
GGG really should adress shitstorm they caused...never seen anything like this.

You haven't been around long enough. This is nothing compared to some previous explosions. One hit like 140 pages in 2 days.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info