New char, new lab thread

"
Siochan wrote:
So much drama over 10 min of content just shows how shitty the lab is, does it not?

One shit lab thread gets locked, another gets bumped. At least this one has a Zastava Yugo in it....
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Oh please Chris hear us and bring back those Lab hater back in the community with us all together.

Spoiler

"
Siochan wrote:
"
lab haters need be more creative

so u get lv 40 in one or two hours and do lab in 10 min or less

u always get stuck on this my example, 10 min man, lol

So much drama over 10 min of content just shows how shitty the lab is, does it not?
I think it shows just how some people can be. I'm not sure how some people here function in the real world when they don't like something and don't get their way. Do they constantly complain about it or do they just suck it up and deal with it? Hey boss, doing this task wasn't in my job description....I'm going to come into your office every day at least once to complain about you wanting me to do it. I swear I'll quit if you don't change your mind. You have 6 months or I'm outta here!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"

I think it shows just how some people can be. I'm not sure how some people here function in the real world when they don't like something and don't get their way. Do they constantly complain about it or do they just suck it up and deal with it? Hey boss, doing this task wasn't in my job description....I'm going to come into your office every day at least once to complain about you wanting me to do it. I swear I'll quit if you don't change your mind. You have 6 months or I'm outta here!

The first thing we do is differentiate between playing a video game and paying our bills.
"
Siochan wrote:
"

Doesn't show how shitty the lab is but rather how little effort people are willing to put in for something they claim to NEED so badly or at the very least want terribly.. It shows that shome people no matter how much they want something they would rather beg for it than earn it.... It shows how little effort people are willing to put forth for even the best rewards if they are too challenging or they have to put forth more effort than they are willing to.

This isn't an issue with the Lab but rather an issue with Attitude.. And Entitlement..
Perhaps a better approach would be to see what can YOU can do to overcome the issues you are having with the lab? What is it that makes the lab so hard for you? What is it that stopping you from accomplishing your goal? What can you change to make things easier?

Most issues can be fixed with a simple change or your own outlook and attitude..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:

Doesn't show how shitty the lab is but rather how little effort people are willing to put in for something they claim to NEED so badly or at the very least want terribly.. It shows that shome people no matter how much they want something they would rather beg for it than earn it.... It shows how little effort people are willing to put forth for even the best rewards if they are too challenging or they have to put forth more effort than they are willing to.

This isn't an issue with the Lab but rather an issue with Attitude.. And Entitlement..
Perhaps a better approach would be to see what can YOU can do to overcome the issues you are having with the lab? What is it that makes the lab so hard for you? What is it that stopping you from accomplishing your goal? What can you change to make things easier?

Most issues can be fixed with a simple change or your own outlook and attitude..

I think that is the most interesting opinion about the lab I've seen so far and I think it's pin point on the problem
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

I think that is the most interesting opinion about the lab I've seen so far and I think it's pin point on the problem

Well thank you.. Ive voiced this opinion may other ways and no one ever seemed to grasp it so i tried this approach.. The comparing it to anything related to Real Life was a complete Failure for whatever reason however. LOL
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Lab haters don't spam they said, all their posts are legit they said

Spoiler
http://imgur.com/sLwJWk4
I have the same one with Siochan btw
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 28, 2016, 6:14:17 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Lab haters don't spam they said, all their posts are legit they said

The guy even stated in one of his message that he want to make the whole page only lab threads, which what I has been called for a long time already. They are only trolling and spamming the forum.

Please Mod... can you do something there?
"
Chadwixx wrote:
The first thing we do is differentiate between playing a video game and paying our bills.
So you complain with the same zeal with all your other forms of entertainment? Don't like hole 14 on a golf course - go to the clubhouse every day and complain to get them to move a sandtrap? Ref made a bad call in game you're watching - call or write every day to the league office complaining about it and wanting the ref fired? Do a crossword puzzle but don't think an answer fits a clue - write to the newspaper every day until they fix that puzzle to your liking? Go to a movie and don't like the ending - complain to the theatre manager every day? Complain to the director? The producer? The movie studio? What happens when they won't change the ending? How do you cope?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info