New char, new lab thread

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

Doesn't show how shitty the lab is but rather how little effort people are willing to put in for something they claim to NEED so badly or at the very least want terribly.. It shows that shome people no matter how much they want something they would rather beg for it than earn it.... It shows how little effort people are willing to put forth for even the best rewards if they are too challenging or they have to put forth more effort than they are willing to.

This isn't an issue with the Lab but rather an issue with Attitude.. And Entitlement..
Perhaps a better approach would be to see what can YOU can do to overcome the issues you are having with the lab? What is it that makes the lab so hard for you? What is it that stopping you from accomplishing your goal? What can you change to make things easier?

Most issues can be fixed with a simple change or your own outlook and attitude..

I think that is the most interesting opinion about the lab I've seen so far and I think it's pin point on the problem

You're deluding yourselves. Sorry, the labyrinth gauntlet of traps is a matter of taste. Some people like it, some don't. Outlook and attitude won't change that anymore than saying outlook and attitude would make one like Prince of Persia if they hated those kind of games.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
hey turtle SHHHHHHHHHH
Im having to switch chars to do my uber trials. Vaal pact and rely on leech. My shield totem does fine, but i just realized most of my chars are unable to complete the uber lab.

How many builds are uber lab viable?
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Im having to switch chars to do my uber trials. Vaal pact and rely on leech. My shield totem does fine, but i just realized most of my chars are unable to complete the uber lab.

How many builds are uber lab viable?

The only thing about uber lab's restrictions are :
- Need a range skill in many situation, other wise it becomes more difficult ( but it is not actually mandatory ).
- Izaro

That's it, the restriction is being able to kill Izaro, basically.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 28, 2016, 10:31:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info