New char, new lab thread

Its really bad, please swallow your pride and admit its garbage. Your trying to fix up a 1981 yugo, its not worth the money or the time because it will always be a yugo.

Polish a turd, etc.

Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 10:30:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
oh another useless lab thread yayyyy!
Another feedback thread with no real feedback in it...
You could always swallow your pride and remember that this game is meant to be what GGG wanted it to be. They apparently found no value in anything but reducing Izaro difficulty in 2 leagues so I would assume that lab is here to stay. Sure it is a pain in the ass but if your build can't run it efficiently, do it once each difficulty and done.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I think it's absolutely ridiculous people are complaining that someone started a feedback thread for their own personal feedback/opinion/feelings. Like someone should have to read other's feedback before posting their own. How many 'duplicate' non-lab threads do you guys think there are in the 2,031 pages of feedback? Whine about all those other dups much?

P.S. Instead, how about you whine about the shitty content that is causing so many people to voice their own opinions about?
Last edited by Siochan on Aug 23, 2016, 7:16:02 PM
Yes it's a bit wonky in some areas but I think it's time even the haters acknowledge it's a great place to get rewards if you're willing to put in the time, get the extra treasure keys, the right enchants etc.

I bet if diablo 2 had the lab it would have been heralded as a triumph in endgame arpg design.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Yes it's a bit wonky in some areas but I think it's time even the haters acknowledge it's a great place to get rewards if you're willing to put in the time, get the extra treasure keys, the right enchants etc.

I bet if diablo 2 had the lab it would have been heralded as a triumph in endgame arpg design.

Having to bribe people with big rewards just shows how shitty the content is. People (usually) don't play games to feel like they are working and doing something they don't enjoy doing. Unless your involved in RMT, then it is actually your work. Is that the real purpose of the lab?

Putting character development behind the lab for everybody is such a failure.
Last edited by Siochan on Aug 23, 2016, 7:20:10 PM
"
Siochan wrote:
I think it's absolutely ridiculous people are complaining that someone started a feedback thread for their own personal feedback/opinion/feelings. Like someone should have to read other's feedback before posting their own. How many 'duplicate' non-lab threads do you guys think there are in the 2,031 pages of feedback? Whine about all those other dups much?

P.S. Instead, how about you whine about the shitty content that is causing so many people to voice their own opinions about?

Maybe if you guys would stop spamming and monopolizing the forum for yourself and acting like if you were the only users around... Like can you stop making the same threads over and over again with zero feedback everytime.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

Maybe if you guys would stop spamming and monopolizing the forum for yourself and acting like if you were the only users around... Like can you stop making the same threads over and over again with zero feedback everytime.

Lol... this isn't an organized 'you guys' as you put it. It's just a random fucking minority wanting to speak their minds.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

Lol... this isn't an organized 'you guys' as you put it. It's just a random fucking minority wanting to speak their minds.

And GGG just recently locked a bunch of lab complaining threads asking them to stop making new threads about the same topic, particularly ones that had nothing new to add and just wanted to complain once again.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info