Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

nearly 400 dps 1 handed weapon with shock garanty (50% more damage) and free temp chain effect on hit is not insane....???

best joke of the day , i guess.

time to learn game mechanics , dude ..... the tool tip doesn't show everything.
have fun

Meat Grinder is a 2h mace base.
But I guess it is too much to expect for people to know what melee item bases exists, seeing as it's a niche/underpowered archetype in this game.

As for the uniques, the amulet looks fun and the ring looks broken (Reach 2.0 thing).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 23, 2016, 3:03:56 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
ring is so OP they better not nerf voidheart.

It's nowhere near as op as voidheart. Downsides are pretty big when compared to upsides if you use with non-cold spells. The ring is pretty useful with projectile cold spells but you pretty much always need two of these rings to really make something out of it (unless you get that one extra projectile from ascendancies).

If voidheart would give 50% chance to bleed and poison it would be as good as this ring.
doubt that i will see the guardians, let alone kill them. my map journey usually ends at t12, rarely have a t14 or t15 drop for me.

i'm afraid the expansion isn't for me.

edit: don't get me wrong, i'm completely fine with it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 23, 2016, 7:06:04 AM
Where is the bow?
I want to see the fucken BOW!

Also, the mace really seems to be nice! That much of Lightning damage coming from phys makes it possible to scale it nicely with gems and passives.
Last edited by DarkenLord on Aug 23, 2016, 3:36:36 AM
I fail to see how "Ring" is OP :S

Is it because of increased cold damage?

Dual rings would give you ~66% increased cold damage and whopping two projectiles for spells.
And ~14% increased cast speed!

And in return you miss crap ton of resists and life.

Ice spear? Frostbolt?
Or maybe Call of the Brotherhood and Spark?
Dat extra projectile ring... Simple and powerful! Maybe even build-enabling...
Oh, and amulet. Looks like perfect for Oro's Flicker build! And you can squeeze some fun CWDT setup.
Well, meh. I will not make it that far anyway.

And, GGG please, please, fix your "could not connect to instance" issues with servers. Lost 5 uberlab runs over last two days. It's not like I am a no-life streamer that has stashes full of crap to waste.
I know it's not true, but it could be.
I'd rather appreciate "teleport to hideout without disconnect" ring.
Lets see 10 more days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info