Templar Builds List - Essence League / Atlas of Worlds!

What is the best current viable Spark build with Inquisitor ?
20160902:
Essence League starts today! Hype!

2.4 Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes; <== Read it!!!
TLDR: Melee skill dmg buffed significantly, Elementalist / Juggernaut ascendancies nerfed; LA/FW, CoC/Discharge, EQ, nerfs; BF/BV changed; Channeling skills changed; No changes to Templar ascendancies...

Exiled! - Starting Strong in AoW W/ Ziz and ZiggyD (YouTube)
Item Filter & Skill Tree Changes
Essence League Challenges & Rewards
ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide (YouTube)
Cumulative Atlas Completion Bonus -- TLDR: Higher-tier map drop rates buffed in 2.4
Performance Improvements
"
BILLCLINT0N wrote:

I'm also wondering if there's a good starter spark/vaal spark build. Most guides for spark are from 2.2.
"
onlyosiris wrote:
"
BILLCLINT0N wrote:

I'm also wondering if there's a good starter spark/vaal spark build. Most guides for spark are from 2.2.

I'm in the same boat as you guys, if someone has one or is willing to write one, that would be amazing
20160906:

Hotfix 1 Hotfix 2 Hotfix 3 Hotfix 4 TLDR:
-- Map drops / sextants buffed by 5%
-- Zana now sells uncompleted maps; ULab drops uncompleted maps
-- Hotfixes for various bugs / crashes

Gameplay Compendium; Questions answered, secrets revealed...
Exiled! - Starting Strong in AoW W/ Ziz and ZiggyD (YouTube)
20160908:

Hotfix 2.4.0c
-- Silver coin, sextant drop rate buffs
-- Essence of Hysteria boots nerfed (lvl 60 req.); Ziggy's Broken Boots Reddit thread -- scroll halfway down page for vods
-- Many 2.4 bug fixes

Hotfix 1 Hotfix 2 Hotfix 3 Hotfix 4 TLDR:
-- Map drops / sextants buffed by 5%
-- Zana now sells uncompleted maps; ULab drops uncompleted maps
-- Hotfixes for various bugs / crashes

20160912:

"Neversink's Loot Filter" - Updated v. 4.1
Hotfix 1 Hotfix 2 Hotfix 3 Hotfix 4 Hotfix 2.4.0c Hotfix 2.4.0d

Build of the Week: Pizza Sticks!!

Hmm. Flameblast Totems actually work now, you say? Interesting...

I was at work when this patch came out. I left early that day just to try the build. My previous Essence league character has been left abandoned ever since. This guide currently represents my 5 days of testing the build, mostly in Essence. This is already a complete guide, but there is plenty more to come including adventures with Chaos Inoculation, much harder content, and possibly a video guide!

Flameblast charges up while you channel it, increasing in damage and AoE the longer you hold it before releasing. Traditional Flameblast builds have struggled with the awkwardness of standing still for such a long period of time. This build does away with that by having totems do it for us, letting us run around at our leisure while our totems blow up the whole screen.

Flameblast also faces issues with reflect due to its high damage per hit. Again, totems deal with this by tanking the reflected damage for us. This also allows us to go crit with no fear.

Totems pretty much solve all of Flameblast's problems. It's a match made in heaven!

Last edited by Scardia on Sep 13, 2016, 12:19:42 PM
20160919:
"The Lioneye's Watch Podcast #06" - Feat. Lead Developer Chris Wilson (YouTube); TLDW:
-- Lore vs content decisions, how skills are designed and revamped, Life vs CI, performance issues and CoC, new player experience with alt text for mechanics, and the new channeling skills - now with 50% more laser (hopefully?) !

Atlas - Dev Manifesto
"Neversink's Loot Filter" - Updated v. 4.1
Essence League Statistics on 20160913
2.4 Hotfixes: 1 2 A B C D E F

Build of the Week: Storm Call Inquisitor - NoPants Powa!! by Hitma47

Featured in "The Lioneye's Watch Podcast #05"

Hello everyone, I present to you BaldNoPants, Inquisitor Storm Call, Tree updated for 2.4 Atlas of Worlds!

The build: You can understand looking at the gear and gems.

The build is really cheap, the Carcass Jack it's not essential, you can use any 6L. Orb of Storms is really helpful, i use it to take power charge, to cull and to blind, but warning, his damage can be reflect! The enchant on boots and glove are really helpful: decree of reflection distract enemy and the regen on boots is really good; on helemt i use wrath mana reserved just to save more mana and, maybe, when i'll got high level enlighten, i'll use blasphemy with warlord's mark.

Bandits: life (Oak), cast speed (Alira), power charge (Alira)

Ascendecy: Inevitable Judgement, Instruments of Virtue, Augury of Penitence (or Sanctify for more regen).

P.S. Full cleared also Hall of Grandmaster map!!! OP

Previous BotWs:
Pizza Sticks!!
by viperesque - 20160912

Builds Added / Updated:
2.4 SC/HC GUAR "Mastadoom's [Guardian] LowLife Summon Raging Spirits" - mastadoom4
2.4 SC HIER Arc - Very Beginner Friendly - Qlbutos - Culbuto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info