Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)

Patch 2.4.0e:
  • Enabled the vendor recipe for Cartographer's Seals (which respec the completion of a map). Five Cartographer's Sextants of a given tier are required to make one seal of the same tier.
  • The Essence upgrade recipe now returns surplus Essences when you vendor four or more essences.
  • Fixed a bug where the lowest tier of Sextants could not drop in Tier 1 maps from normal rarity monsters and chests.
  • Fixed a client crash with Bear Trap.
  • Russian trade tabs now expose price information in English so that community trade sites can parse them correctly.
  • Fixed various issues caused when monsters had more than one Essence that summoned monsters after death.
  • Fixed various issues with the Ancient Architect in the Pier map, when it was twinned.
  • Fixed an issue where the Ancient Architect in the Pier map was playing a teleport effect at the wrong location.
  • Fixed a bug where killing the Unravelling Horror from the Quay would not count towards completion of the map.

This has been deployed without a realm restart. Restart your game client to download this update.

Last bumped on Sep 14, 2016, 9:26:28 AM
yay the atlas is still broken
Underground River had the same bug as Quay, has this been fixed as well?
I didn't get credit for Volcano on the Atlas either. Assuming it's bugged like Quay
No fix the for the rollback exploit i mailed you about yesterday?

Soon this will be public knowledge and ppl will take advantage on it. Ppl are already discussing it on reddit.

Cospri's Malice isn't working with life leech gem // warlord's mark isn't fixed??
restartless? my game just crashed. please no riparino.
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
"
Searcher314 wrote:
restartless? my game just crashed. please no riparino.

Mine too, I thought it was a coincidence heh.
Still waiting for news on general game instability and fixes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Fixed a bug where killing the Unravelling Horror from the Quay would not count towards completion of the map.

Great news, thank you. Going to test this soon and update this post accordingly.

Edit: it works! Got a twinned version of the map, but both bosses dropped extremely bad loot. Oh well, guess it's just RNG for me :>
Last edited by Zainn on Sep 13, 2016, 12:59:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info