Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)

Where's my cospri's will leech bugfix?
The Essence upgrade recipe now returns surplus Essences when you vendor four or more essences.
What is surplus essences???
"
Endalay wrote:
Can anyone explain me the point of Cartographer's Seals ? I just dont get it , what is this item for ?

If you want to remove a map from your drops so it chooses another map of that tier you can use the seal on it. Then it will only drop in adjacent maps until you run it again and re-activate it.
"
casioboy wrote:
The Essence upgrade recipe now returns surplus Essences when you vendor four or more essences.
What is surplus essences???

If you put 4 in the window (or a quantity not mutliple of 3) then it just gave you wisdom scraps. Not tested yet but now it should give 1 upgraded and 1 essence of the original back I assume.
quay boss has at least 2 other bugs I've seen:

can't leave boss arena back to main map.

can't get twinned boss credit with quay boss.
Permanent freezes with my Samsung EVO 850! Please fix >.<
No cospri's fix?

Seriously, there's even a berserker reporting they don't leech. What more needs to be said other than a class that specifically has leech as its niche saying it doesn't?
"
Qarl wrote:
Patch 2.4.0e:
  • Russian trade tabs now expose price information in English so that community trade sites can parse them correctly.

This has been deployed without a realm restart. Restart your game client to download this update.

Cool, can you do Chinese now too? Lol.
Thanks for making my build start disconnecting with this patch
i shall come in your face for the bear trap fix... if my guy wasn't dead already. thanks for the fix tho

disappointed emoji
Last edited by weezamon on Sep 13, 2016, 9:19:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info