Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)

"
Apos91 wrote:
No cospri's fix?

Seriously, there's even a berserker reporting they don't leech. What more needs to be said other than a class that specifically has leech as its niche saying it doesn't?

Are you seriously this fucking clueless to how computers work? some bugs can take months/weeks to figure out and fix, some game breaking bugs can be in a game for literally years before they finally figure out why it does something it should not. not saying its how long it will take, I am saying you are clueless to past bug fixes have been implemented in poe. there currently working around the clock bug fixing if you think a silly leech problem totally by passable by using other leech mechanics is not playable DONT PLAY IT.

Have a good day, and get real expectations perhaps, you sound entitled, witch you are not.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
since i did the patch 2.4.0e i having problems its says disconnected failed to connect to instance help pls .
"
Sawm wrote:
"
Apos91 wrote:
No cospri's fix?

Seriously, there's even a berserker reporting they don't leech. What more needs to be said other than a class that specifically has leech as its niche saying it doesn't?

Are you seriously this fucking clueless to how computers work? some bugs can take months/weeks to figure out and fix, some game breaking bugs can be in a game for literally years before they finally figure out why it does something it should not. not saying its how long it will take, I am saying you are clueless to past bug fixes have been implemented in poe. there currently working around the clock bug fixing if you think a silly leech problem totally by passable by using other leech mechanics is not playable DONT PLAY IT.

Have a good day, and get real expectations perhaps, you sound entitled, witch you are not.

They'd have to be piss poor programmers to take that long to fix a bug like that. Quit being a fanboi.
Nice one on the Quay map!

Completed 2 rare ones and it didn't count towards the Atlas.

Time to get it done once again :).
"
Qarl wrote:
Enabled the vendor recipe for Cartographer's Seals (which respec the completion of a map). Five Cartographer's Sextants of a given tier are required to make one seal of the same tier.

That won't help much, Atlas is annoying and broken. When the good endgame without restrictions will be back?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxCrockett on Sep 13, 2016, 2:02:25 PM
What happened to Righteous Fire / Life Regen? Before this patch I could maintain my health, but after the patch it's dropping. Didn't change any gear.
"
Takkun wrote:
What happened to Righteous Fire / Life Regen? Before this patch I could maintain my health, but after the patch it's dropping. Didn't change any gear.

I hope you are wrong!!! just finished my RF build last night... reading this as the game patches!!! i will be back to tell how my RF char feels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info