How to find Sacrifice at Midnight & Shavronnes Items

Unfortunately farming for specific uniques is not something there is a shortcut for. On the plus side the boots are fairly common as far as uniques go so just stack as much magic find as you can manage and fast clear a quick flowing area.

You can actually farm for the Divination card for a Shavronne item by killing her in the Harvest, but the drop rate is very low and you need a total of 8 cards to trade in for an item. You'd probably have to make 1000 plus runs to have a solid chance of getting your item that way.

Personally I loath all of Act 4 so can think of nothing more tedious than trying to farm that area. I think I'd rather load up on the MF and run a series of other areas that I enjoy more.

Oh, and lastly, you could also try Chance orbs on white Scholar Boots and see how you go. That seems like a huge waste of Chance orbs though for such a low level item. I'd rather save them all up and try chancing a Voll's Devotion instead.

Good luck!
"
Unfortunately farming for specific uniques is not something there is a shortcut for. On the plus side the boots are fairly common as far as uniques go so just stack as much magic find as you can manage and fast clear a quick flowing area.

You can actually farm for the Divination card for a Shavronne item by killing her in the Harvest, but the drop rate is very low and you need a total of 8 cards to trade in for an item. You'd probably have to make 1000 plus runs to have a solid chance of getting your item that way.

Personally I loath all of Act 4 so can think of nothing more tedious than trying to farm that area. I think I'd rather load up on the MF and run a series of other areas that I enjoy more.

Oh, and lastly, you could also try Chance orbs on white Scholar Boots and see how you go. That seems like a huge waste of Chance orbs though for such a low level item. I'd rather save them all up and try chancing a Voll's Devotion instead.

Good luck!

I did 50+ Shavronne Runs in merc. - because I hoped the she would have a higher chance to drop her uniques or the Divination cards ... Nothing.
Even if the divination would drop every 51st run - it would be about 8 hours boring grind to get it ...
IMHO the Divination cards have to low drop rate to do what I understand they should do - provide a deterministic way to get to certain items.
I am chancing Occultist Vestment for Shavronnes and Sorcerer Boots for Skyforth ATM - as well as collecting Agates for the Voll's, so no chance orbs to spare for Scholar Boots ;).
So I will continue to fast clear maps ... Have already 12 stash taps full of uniques (after 3x 5:1 Prophecy) but no Shavronne ...
There's also "Day of Sacrifice" prophecy chain(4-step) which results in Midnight fragment.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
There's also "Day of Sacrifice" prophecy chain(4-step) which results in Midnight fragment.

Thanks for the info - unfortunately Navali never had this chain for me ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info