poebuilds.io Now with STATISTICS!

Thanks for all your effort on this project.

I'm still a learning player and like to see the ideas the top players come up with in order to improve my knowledge of what is a very very good game.

I know I'll not reach 100 any time soon, but getting tips on new build ideads are always welcome.

Thanks again
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Is there a reason it only shows rank 6+ and not the top 5 dota_is_better?

Ah, must be private accounts?

Edit: Also when I type in Split for Split Arrow it shows Split Arrow but when I click on it nothing happens, I'm still left with Split. I was only interested in Split Arrow players so I haven't checked if that's the case with other skills.

Private profiles combined with filtering out profiles missing items and gems. Thats a decent amount.

As for the split arrow issue, I have honestly no clue, I tried it and it worked fine. Try refreshing the page. If other people have the same issue please tell me. Might be a browser type or browser version issue.
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
Ahh okay thanks Dota.

Yeah away atm and using someone else's laptop, they use MS Edge. Not to keen on using different browser for the short duration I'm on it. Maybe that's the issue, usually use chrome. I'll see if it comes right when I get back home in a few days.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Aug 31, 2016, 9:31:33 PM
Suggestion:
Add filtering by classes
The website should update for the new league saturday and update once or twice a day.

Keep in mind my algorithm is not gonna be great until people have real builds (mostly 5+ links)

But you can still search by gems easily.
Am I missing something or you not able to search for Ascendants? I don't see an option for it in the class drop down.
"
BugsyLLJK wrote:
Am I missing something or you not able to search for Ascendants? I don't see an option for it in the class drop down.

Youre right. Oops. I'll add it shortly

Edit : You can now search for the Ascendant ascendancy class
Last edited by dota_is_better on Sep 1, 2016, 5:59:04 PM
very nice. ty
Very good tool for beginners in poe thank you
Currently starting the scraping process for the new leagues.

Prophecy will be removed and Essence will be added in the following 4 hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info