poebuilds.io Now with STATISTICS!

Update : Made the search result UI more useful. Still looks ugly as hell but it's more useful than previously. God I suck at web UI design.

Edit : I will add the support gems related to the listed main skill gem tomorrow, been working on the site for 15 hours today =_=
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
Last edited by dota_is_better on Aug 23, 2016, 2:21:25 AM
Great work, bookmarked. I only played around with it for fifteen minutes and found:
- a level 100 HC incinerate trickster with roughly 20k ES
- a level 100 HC non-discharge cyclone coc trickster with, wait for it, CI + lightning coil

I also now know there's only one lvl 100 Prophecy HC assassin and, looking at his build, I'm baffled he made it. I assume he spammed white or blue t9 maps until 100, I have no other explanation.

Cheers mate.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 23, 2016, 7:46:04 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Great work, bookmarked. I only played around with it for fifteen minutes and found:
- a level 100 HC incinerate trickster with roughly 20k ES
- a level 100 HC non-discharge cyclone coc trickster with, wait for it, CI + lightning coil

I also now know there's only one lvl 100 Prophecy HC assassin and, looking at his build, I'm baffled he made it. I assume he spammed white or blue t9 maps until 100, I have no other explanation.

Cheers mate.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I plan to display life% and total life amounts in there as well but I need to do a massive overhaul of the backend before I can do that sadly
Added Curses and Auras section to search results and fixed some active skill guessing issues.

Added Hide incomplete profiles by default.
bump. Fixed URL and some issues. The search results page is pretty much where I want it to be for the new expansion launch.
Added the Defense category to show if the build is Hybrid/Life and Armour or Evasion.

Tomorrow I will add a lot more info in the profile section.
"
bump. Fixed URL and some issues. The search results page is pretty much where I want it to be for the new expansion launch.

Just wait for it, the site will probably see heavy use when the new leagues kick off :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Just checking back in after the updates, really really like the addition of the curses and auras added. Their always so important in builds and at a glance I can see these without having to go searching through the build.

Excellent work man, doing well! :D
#NeverGoing90
"
Bars wrote:
"

Just wait for it, the site will probably see heavy use when the new leagues kick off :)

Absolutely. I am holding off on doing an official reddit post mostly for that reason. I will make a post probably a few days into the new league because that's where the website will be the most useful and interesting.

I'm already getting 500+ users per day so I'm already satisfied tbh.
"
"
Bars wrote:
"

Absolutely. I am holding off on doing an official reddit post mostly for that reason. I will make a post probably a few days into the new league because that's where the website will be the most useful and interesting.

I'm already getting 500+ users per day so I'm already satisfied tbh.

I checked it simply because Bars found a CI user with lightning coil.

I just had to check for myself lmao.

But really, a solid tool and can be immensely informative for people interested in both market and ladder pushing, cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info