2.4.0 Skills Delayed

"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
So, what new stuff is there? The new base-types are blah, and multi-Exa crafting using drops from mobs that you hoard and eventually use up can't actually be a new league.

Dozens of skills need looking into, and almost all uniques introduced in the last two years are still garbage.

Stuff better get better, fast.

Or the giant horde of people that love this game will still love this game because the flaws now are nothing compared to what they were, at least thats how I think he meant to finish his threat.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Thanks for the news about these skills. Looking forward to them aswell.

"
ripnburn69 wrote:
It's better than releasing them broken. But I was looking forward to seeing if they interest me.

Edit: How do you turn supporter titles back on? Mine have been broken since last patch.

Click on "ripnburn69" to open your pannel then go to " manage account " and then " Badges "

Thank You!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
an expansion without new gems is unusual, though it's not as if there aren't enough gems already.

Spoiler
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skill_gem
my life weft be
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
I hate channeled skills so oh well.
"
hypnoticz wrote:
better give us polished skills, instead of skills like wildstrike :)
Wildstrike is a great skill it just falls short in terms of how they decided to scale the secondary effects.

Wildstrike is like the one skill in the game i really love because each hit is a "separate ability". I think if they made some exceptions on the secondary scaling it would be alot better but its still the most fun melee skill in the game to date in my opinion.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
@Chris: If that Phoenix claw attack from the trailer is one of them no need to delay it to make it fun.

I could watch that attack animation all day all night. In fact, I liked that animation so much that I would probably make a character for every single ascendancy class in the game just around that skill.
Take your time
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I respect this. You have had problems putting out buggy/unfinished/unbalanced things in the past, so I appreciate you taking a more careful look at things.
I'd rather them done right than released early.

Good decision.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info