2.4.0 Skills Delayed

my lucky guess is they were being finalized and then they showed them to ziggyD who is in ggg's hq currently? (no offense meant!)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's all good guys a little wait for some new skills isn't the end of the world.
kiwi nation
don't forget the rework of viper strike
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Chris wrote:
....They're going to be awesome… they're just not quite there yet.

May I ask; when is melee "going to be awesome"?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
T_T
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
I was already unenthusiastic about playing the same builds for this expansion, this doesn't help.

No supporter packs for me this league, I appreciate you trying to overhaul the endgame but as long as lab is part of it and I don't have a new build I want to try I'll pass, play every now and then and focus on other games.

Last edited by jasonbgnh on Aug 19, 2016, 5:54:35 AM
atleast tell us about them then FeelsBadMan
They were either way too strong and nerfing them later would have pissed of the community or way too weak and the community would have tag them as another useless set of skills (magma orb, ice Crash, ect...)
They were either way too strong and nerfing them later would have pissed of the community or way too weak and the community would have tag them as another useless set of skills (magma orb, ice Crash, ect...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info