Lab sucks

"
There really isn't much "work" needed. Just browse to xyz and buy the enchant power for currency casually ground up on cruel ledge, etc. That's not casual?

"Shaper is casual can just buy kills"

Except that trading is a core aspect of the game, and if you want to farm exalts on the cruel ledge you can do that, but someone still needs to farm lab runs to sell the enchants.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
There really isn't much "work" needed. Just browse to xyz and buy the enchant power for currency casually ground up on cruel ledge, etc. That's not casual?

"Shaper is casual can just buy kills"

Except that trading is a core aspect of the game, and if you want to farm exalts on the cruel ledge you can do that, but someone still needs to farm lab runs to sell the enchants.

And in its current form, that isn't challenging either.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Malachai Sucks,

He is extremely boring. Just logged on after not playing for a while and brought a character through cruel act. I was extremely bored and am now contemplating not playing ever again unless a new way of gaining acces to th next difficulty is added.It didn't take long, but the time I spent fighting him was a lot more annoying and boring than most tasks I can think of. I'd rather do dishes than fight Malachai.

Totally agree with you. Act 4 once you get to Piety sucks. I remember doing it as a party and watching the 6 of us run around piety in a circle. God that was so stupid. And basically you have to ramp your character with loads of chaos resist and basically rework their gear just to get them through the end of Act 4 (same thing with lab with speed and flasks and such).
You fellows make some fine points but you're off topic in this thread.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
fesru wrote:
Hi everyone!

Please stop locking ascendancy points behind Lab GGG.
It is extremely boring. Just logged on after not playing for a while and brought a character through cruel lab. I was extremely bored and am now contemplating not playing ever again unless a new way of obtaining ascendancy points is added. It didn't take long, but the time I spent there was a lot more annoying and boring than most tasks I can think of. I'd rather do dishes than run the labs.

I don't care what players that love the lab think. Play the labyrinth all you like. I hate it so much that I'm not sure it's worth playing POE anymore even.
Sure, ascendancy points is optional. Wearing gear is also optional. Defeating Hillock is optional.

I have even made a nice profit, lots of exalts, running uber lab. It is not fun though. I tried making a character specialized in running lab to embrace it and stop hating it so much. Did not work.
Now when returning in the end of the season I was amazed at how boring even cruel lab was.

The more tedious making new characters is in POE the worse the game becomes for me, since for me it is about trying different builds and ideas.

I am sure this deserved it's own thread since I make so many amazing points
Feel free to discuss, but don't count on any replies from me since I have already contributed so much and won't be logging on for a while.

Have the best day ever everyone, bless you!!!

Thx for that posts, feeling exactly the same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info