Introducing New Base Items

"
ventiman wrote:
@ new items same as diablo3 more power....boring considering power creep is a real problem , instead of adressing it you fuel it even more

Seriously? You think that you can say that with accuracy without knowing how much more powerful the new end game monsters will be?

OK.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
hey look more power creep

damage bases - because yes, the game is really lacking damage right now
no excuses for not being res capped now guys
I love new lewtz. But GGG, if you aren't going to buff content (mechanically & through HP), the next leagues will be even more faceroll than 2.3

faceroll & easy gameplay = BOOOORINGGG...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"4) do you play your own game? the 'something projectile' on GLOVES? Noone will ever use this base. Gloves == facebreakers and maligaro's."

Another standard player spoke again for us . please stop !

the (33) next to my name. have you missed that on purpose?

and if you were serious and meant that malis and fb are expensive to get - im 100% certain that well rolled gloves on a new base will be Waaaaaay more difficult to grt than few chaos uniques.

people saying that we do not know the end bosses difficulty. well we know - spike damage and massive hp pool. ie things you cheeze with poison bladefall mines or some other FOTM bull.. ggg refuses to fix. these characters will farm them. others will feed them keys.

nothing new here. endgame bosses will be for CI cheeze builds. exactly for 3 years in a row now.

as long as the game is balanced around alt-f4 the bosses will be jokes: impossible or piss easy. no middle ground. cheeze or do not attempt. the only fair boss right now is Izaro. and only because it is balanced without alt f4 and tp-out cheeze
so imba
I'm serious- what do the damage bases accomplish exactly ?

they have high lvl req, so by the time you get these your increased damage should be extremely high.
just unimaginative design, sorry guys.

I can kinda understand the belt and the ammy (ammy moreso, regen is not trivial to get but also getting ubiquitous), but the damage bases are just...why are we adding tiny bit of damage and what does it accomplish aside from adding a base just for adding a base? is there really a lack of damage in the game ?

if rares are to be made great again, isnt it best to experiment with some rare mods ? not saying they have to be build-defining, but something you dont normally find on rares or in the tree.
very nice OP items, especially belt and gloves.

70+ es (we dont know the range) 70-80 maybe?
add another 50+ es roll as an affix, 130 es belt...not OP what so ever.

spell damage gloves - what other can i say then: finally

New bases like that are a really nice alternative to lab enchantments and corruption.

like the power creep, let the hype continue
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"4) do you play your own game? the 'something projectile' on GLOVES? Noone will ever use this base. Gloves == facebreakers and maligaro's."

Another standard player spoke again for us . please stop !

the (33) next to my name. have you missed that on purpose?

Maybe it was to be sarcastic, lol? :)

Anyway, I don't think that 15% increased spell damage or projectile damage is worth resigning from good enchantment (or for lucky, corruption). The same for boots.

So it leaves only belt and amulet from this batch. Shown previously Bone Helmet is nice and well rolled can rival godly enchanted helmet, so sure will be used. The same for new steel ring.

New belt base is questionable, if well rolled will be used but overall nothing impressing.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Can you say power creep? Regardless, I am pumped :) Can't wait to see the new uniques that use the new bases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info