[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
also if I have a 5/6 link socketed chest piece in the meantime do I need 2 quill rains or can I do the single target setup in the chest instead.

You don't need two quill rains until you get kaom's or some other solid chest piece. Put the single target setup in a temporary 5L/6L chest and the AOE setup in a 4L/5L quill rain.
Isn't the new Le Heup of All Ring with the higher mods almost a best in slot ring now with the pure increased damage roll not to mention all resists and all stats.
IGN: Bonered
"
Isn't the new Le Heup of All Ring with the higher mods almost a best in slot ring now with the pure increased damage roll not to mention all resists and all stats.

No. First off, it's missing life.
Secondly, a BiS ring would definitely be a essence crafted (~25%inc fire damage) opal ring. Paired with a high life roll and resists.
Just want to say thank you for this guide. Running it as my league starter in 2.6 and I've never gotten off to a faster start. Already level 86 after one weekend. Need to find the last two trials so I can start lab farming!

Excellent build and I would highly recommend for any beginners. Insane clear/movespeed and I have almost 6k life with a belly and very mediocre if not bad jewelry. Haven't even optimized gems yet and I'm crushing everything through tier 8.
whats your opinion on

That's like 30% fire pen if your fire res is the highest res.
ign: DreamsofIllusions
"
polo2005 wrote:
whats your opinion on

yea i started using this flask yesterday and i get 65 fire pen total really op and still very cheap, I guess people are still confused about how it works... i know i was.
"
xcipi wrote:
"
polo2005 wrote:
whats your opinion on

yea i started using this flask yesterday and i get 65 fire pen total really op and still very cheap, I guess people are still confused about how it works... i know i was.

I mentioned it in the last couple of pages, I really like the flask, I'm actually trying to equalize my reses right now but it's annoying without level 7 masters, but as another 20-30 pen early it's really helpful.

This a good flask when you don't have dying sun, vinktar and taste of hate since they'll mess up resistances. it's arguably better than vinktar except for uber lab where you can't vaal lightning trap. I bought mine for 1c, but price went up recently. Definitely helpful and you can start using it really early just for having pen. 15% ele damage reduction is almost like having +4% max res so if you can mess with your resistances right it's pretty nice on that front too.
I was wondering why you travel south west from elemental overload to grab all the nodes around Sanctity. Are any of these nodes really worth it tbh? Would it not be better to go straight for all the juicy fire damage up at the top of the tree?
"
subiedude8 wrote:
I was wondering why you travel south west from elemental overload to grab all the nodes around Sanctity. Are any of these nodes really worth it tbh? Would it not be better to go straight for all the juicy fire damage up at the top of the tree?

I'm pretty new, so I might be wrong. Someone else feel free to correct me if I am. The templar area is so juiced up for what this build seems to need. That area gives hella life, some ignite chance, life regen, with some attack speed, elemental resists and damage sprinkled in. Seems too good to pass up to me.
"
"
subiedude8 wrote:

I'm pretty new, so I might be wrong. Someone else feel free to correct me if I am. The templar area is so juiced up for what this build seems to need. That area gives hella life, some ignite chance, life regen, with some attack speed, elemental resists and damage sprinkled in. Seems too good to pass up to me.

There are plenty of life nodes at the beginning of the build leading up to the end, some of which the OP even opted not to take. The damage near the top of the tree far outweighs the damage in this area. I feel like Elementalist isn't necessary if you have decent gear, and Sanctity seems so out of the way for 1% hp regen. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info