[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Zeadus1 wrote:
Killed Shaper in Essence! only 1 death and easy avoidable

if you have dying sun gmp is useless replace with slower proj, crit on boots is amazing with elemental focus, 6.5k HP enough for the fight, only thing that will one shot you is the slam and it is easy avoidable. Amulet was hard to find because there were none for like 1 week. Blue gem was conc effect instead of chance to ignite but chance to ignite is cool too, 100% ignite is too good. Frenzy is better than rain of arrows when you have dying sun and +1 arrows in the quiver. Helm had a CWDT IC setup that could be easily replaced with another skill or W/E

Edit: Forgot to mention, get at least EA 21/20, empower 4 will help a lot but with 3 damage is still insane

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAG8AdEB3AQHBLMFLQ48DlwVIBhWGJEZtBzcHwIlvCj6Ko0s6S2DLlMyNDLRNZI2xTbYNug3TDpSOlg64UGHQzFFR0V-RtdHfkkbTLNN41XGVkhYr2P9ZU1mVGh0aPJq-m87cYVyD3Ttdct343gNeuZ_gIGvgpuCx4PbhNmFe4ZghrOHZY1-jZKPGpRvmK2aO5uNnrehIqIAokCnCKlurJivt6_rtfK3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsSix53NmM6o02_Tftgk2L3aYtrB20_fv-DD4XPqYuvu7DjsVe968B_xbPFt8kX0-Paj9z356P4K_o__EA==?accountName=Zeadus1&characterName=Vagnugget

Also Thanks for the guide, very nice build plus the videos were very informative for the guardian fights in how to approach them as EA

Wow great job... even though you were kneecapping yourself with that sapphire ring. your EE was working aginst you the whole fight and you did it with only 1 death?

...seriously though get rid of that fire craft on the ring, it adds you no damage and increases enemy fire res by 50%. gratz on doing the fight. if I can't get to do it in hardcore I'm considering add you guys who did the fight's posts to the second post of the topic if you all don't mind.
Hey guys! Doin this build atm at essence SC. And im looking for the answer for whats the best links for the single target explo. Im using right now with EA-FP-CI-LD-CE-SP... So which one is worth to change it for like a lvl 4 empower ? (i ahve an empo 3 but if u guys can say it which one is better i can buy a lvl 4 one )

Thx :)

"
dingis wrote:
"
Zeadus1 wrote:
Killed Shaper in Essence! only 1 death and easy avoidable

if you have dying sun gmp is useless replace with slower proj, crit on boots is amazing with elemental focus, 6.5k HP enough for the fight, only thing that will one shot you is the slam and it is easy avoidable. Amulet was hard to find because there were none for like 1 week. Blue gem was conc effect instead of chance to ignite but chance to ignite is cool too, 100% ignite is too good. Frenzy is better than rain of arrows when you have dying sun and +1 arrows in the quiver. Helm had a CWDT IC setup that could be easily replaced with another skill or W/E

Edit: Forgot to mention, get at least EA 21/20, empower 4 will help a lot but with 3 damage is still insane

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAG8AdEB3AQHBLMFLQ48DlwVIBhWGJEZtBzcHwIlvCj6Ko0s6S2DLlMyNDLRNZI2xTbYNug3TDpSOlg64UGHQzFFR0V-RtdHfkkbTLNN41XGVkhYr2P9ZU1mVGh0aPJq-m87cYVyD3Ttdct343gNeuZ_gIGvgpuCx4PbhNmFe4ZghrOHZY1-jZKPGpRvmK2aO5uNnrehIqIAokCnCKlurJivt6_rtfK3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsSix53NmM6o02_Tftgk2L3aYtrB20_fv-DD4XPqYuvu7DjsVe968B_xbPFt8kX0-Paj9z356P4K_o__EA==?accountName=Zeadus1&characterName=Vagnugget

Also Thanks for the guide, very nice build plus the videos were very informative for the guardian fights in how to approach them as EA

Wow great job... even though you were kneecapping yourself with that sapphire ring. your EE was working aginst you the whole fight and you did it with only 1 death?

...seriously though get rid of that fire craft on the ring, it adds you no damage and increases enemy fire res by 50%. gratz on doing the fight. if I can't get to do it in hardcore I'm considering add you guys who did the fight's posts to the second post of the topic if you all don't mind.

Oh shit didnt realize, i was going to use the ring with another character so i crafted fire dmg on it, when i used the ring in the fight it had accuracy.
Could u give any tips on low level lvling? Bows and skill build for fastest one. Id be rly happy so see tips. The best way to go - smth like 1-20-40-60~ - step like tips.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Could u give any tips on low level lvling? Bows and skill build for fastest one. Id be rly happy so see tips. The best way to go - smth like 1-20-40-60~ - step like tips.

This is my leveling way:
1-9: Silverbranch, split arrow, burning arrow
9-18: Storm cloud, split arrow swapped to LA+LMP at lvl 12, burning arrow.
18-28: Roth's Reach, LA+LMP+WED, burning arrow+WED.
28-cruel dried lake: Doomfletch, LA+LMP+WED+FA, Blast Rain+WED+FA.
After this point i swapped to EA.
"
ShadowTemplar wrote:
"
iwonderwice wrote:

This is my leveling way:
1-9: Silverbranch, split arrow, burning arrow
9-18: Storm cloud, split arrow swapped to LA+LMP at lvl 12, burning arrow.
18-28: Roth's Reach, LA+LMP+WED, burning arrow+WED.
28-cruel dried lake: Doomfletch, LA+LMP+WED+FA, Blast Rain+WED+FA.
After this point i swapped to EA.

I had a similar experience at the beginning of the league. I just recently releveled to 90 but this time I had leveling gear. I made a write up and wanted to record a video of it but I've been busy with work. here's the basics

follow the trees in the leveling section here's what I did.
1- use silverbranch use shrapnel shot. use whatever you want I just moved through enemies and lined up shots. used added cold and weapon elemental damage when I got it. and ele heralds and auras.

2- upgraded to storm cloud at 9. upgraded to doomfletch at 28 and changed to blast rain conc wed added cold. I also got 2 20%quality EA(you don't really need both to be 20%) 2 fire pens slower proj less duration chance to ignite flamability to level them. leveling EA makes a difference when you transition. Blast rain carried me all the way to 47 to kill piety. I didn't stop for leveling anywhere. Basically blast rain and move so I didn't care about clearing every pack. picked up cwdt immortal call at 38.

3. At 47 and after killing piety I had the skill points to get EE and bloodmagic and that's when I switched. I used 5 points to get duelist leech for bow leveling that I respec'd out for blood magic. get a 2g2b item for frenzy gmp curse on hit flammability and remove any flat fire and get flat lightning/cold

4. go towards witch and get overload aoe and alchemist and life. should be straight forward from there. as you level EA it becomes easier. I leveled in curel dried lake till 57 (this is just my habit stop when every you want).

no hurry to do normal lab, cruel lab is the big one for master alchemist's ignite chance. I think I got to merc dried lake before I did cruel lab and I was I'd say like 62ish when I went and did both. if you don't have a 5link quill rain, get a cheap white 5link chest and get and use essence to craft it or a cheap corrupted 6link chest if you really want. That's how I leveled this time around but I was prepped with most of my gear. I had 2 5link quill rains 2 rearguards, kaom's and an enchanted helmet, and a bunch of lvling gear like brambles and ele bows for leveling. the rest is just resist and life gear.
Is the bug that affects auto filling flasks via the pathfinder nodes fixed yet?
"
animalhouse wrote:
Is the bug that affects auto filling flasks via the pathfinder nodes fixed yet?

That was fixed a while back.

In other news, I linked my bow. Was just about to buy a 6link too

and finally dying suns are popping up in EHC to buy so I guess I'll go buy one. Considering waiting for price to keep dropping though, not sure this is as low as they go or if people figured out how to farm them deathless easily in EHC.
Yesterday i ripped another char and i thinking about quit this league. At the moment i had 300 fus. So i wanted to 6L something. Result:
"
ShadowTemplar wrote:
Yesterday i ripped another char and i thinking about quit this league. At the moment i had 300 fus. So i wanted to 6L something. Result:

Damn nice rng there. well if you're quitting, I can take those off your hands. :p

there aren't a lot of 6link quill rains for sale in EHC, for a few days last week I didn't find any on poe trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info