[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Hi, im just wondering on why my chance to hit is only at 89% at level 76. my helmet has 397 accu both rings have 200+ accu, and I also noticed it goes lower as you level up. Great build btw

I'm not 100% sure but I believe chance to hit is based on your chance to hit enemies of your level, so as long as you level up and don't increase your accuracy your chance to hit on sheet will go down.

This doesn't matter too much since there aren't any mobs past level 86 in shaper zone. So if your chance to hit is at 85% at level 90, that's your chance against level 90 monsters which don't exist.

80 to 85 chance to hit is good enough though, higher attack speed makes it not a problem and past stacking to 5 on an enemy it shouldn't matter. And since you don't crit, the accuracy isn't as important as it is for crit builds.

"
Hi.
Can any one tell me "Elem damage with weapons" affect EA or not?

Nope, only generic damage because EA's explosion is not a spell or attack. Fire/ele/area/proj/generic damage that doesn't specify (it's what would double dip for ignite currently).

Last edited by dingis on Apr 28, 2017, 2:10:08 PM
Im currently lvl 86 and really enjoying this build. I've been able to map up to t15 without any problem. Haven't tried t16 tho. Im just wondering on what other upgrades can I get for my gear to fully min-max my character. Tips would be highly appreciated, cheers!
Spoiler
"
Im currently lvl 86 and really enjoying this build. I've been able to map up to t15 without any problem. Haven't tried t16 tho. Im just wondering on what other upgrades can I get for my gear to fully min-max my character. Tips would be highly appreciated, cheers!
Spoiler

lv21 explosive arrows in both quill rains. fire dmg leech corruption on quiver. 20% quality on gems
Last edited by Coil1 on Apr 29, 2017, 2:26:31 PM
How does taste of hate work with this build? Do we just use it for the phys damage mitigation or does it somehow increase our damage even though we don't deal phys damage?

Also, I was thinking about ditching the 5 link for map clearing after getting a dying sun and just using the 6 link single target setup + extra projectiles from dying sun for aoe. Do you think this is doable?
"
How does taste of hate work with this build? Do we just use it for the phys damage mitigation or does it somehow increase our damage even though we don't deal phys damage?

Also, I was thinking about ditching the 5 link for map clearing after getting a dying sun and just using the 6 link single target setup + extra projectiles from dying sun for aoe. Do you think this is doable?
You can swap vinktar and ToH depending on the situation and the map mods you're running. If you need more light res use vinktar, if you need more cold go ToH. If you have dying sun and +1 arrow quiver you can just use 1 quill but you need to have your flasks up always to clear maps faster
So this is gonna be weird next patch. Area damage and proj damage no longer affect ignite. but now Weapon elemental damage is changed to elemental damage with attacks which should work. So wed gem, wed on belt and ring will work. This means lava lash will work. potentially the build loses conc and or slower proj for WED.

The tree is gonna go through changes for it to work. also no more ignite immunity.
Last edited by dingis on May 2, 2017, 10:19:21 PM
This is my first char at poe. So i dont know much about the game but i enjoyed with this build. I want to improve my gear and i need jewel suggestions ( i need to buy 5 jewels ). Since this is my first char i dont have much currency. I hope u can help me. Here is my build ( i am open to any suggesitons ) :

how do you think the build is going to hold out in 3.0? i find it unfair that builds that require investment such as this one should suffer, i hope that the nerfs dont affect it too much but id like to hear your opinion on it.
"
Slvrby wrote:
This is my first char at poe. So i dont know much about the game but i enjoyed with this build. I want to improve my gear and i need jewel suggestions ( i need to buy 5 jewels ). Since this is my first char i dont have much currency. I hope u can help me. Here is my build ( i am open to any suggesitons ) :

looking at your character you upgraded to opal rings. Since you're in regular legacy, dying sun is your next big purchase. personally I run with only 1 life flask and basalt flask for phys reduction, life flask tends to come back pretty quickly.

Aside from that improvements are mostly incremental, just better gear than what you currently have. a second curse ngmahu tiki is also a big purchase but might not be available.

"

how do you think the build is going to hold out in 3.0? i find it unfair that builds that require investment such as this one should suffer, i hope that the nerfs dont affect it too much but id like to hear your opinion on it.

not sure how things will change, I think I'll probably play the beta just to test out the build, it's gonna lose a lot of ignite damage, odds are aoe clear is gonna be exactly the same (actually a little better mostly because gmp shouldn't affect ignite damage on the aoe clear). And you're probably going to be fine for t15s.

Also my guardian guides are with way worse gear than available now. I changed nothing from prophecy league for those videos and I didn't have any opal rings to put on and my jewels were crap.

2 things that will be an improvment is that WED will now change to affect EA, so that means wed on belts, wed on opal rings. potentially an amulet with essence of anger and wed and life would be way better than ngmahu tiki, though good luck getting +1 curse on something like that. If the tree nodes change similarly there are wed nodes that we can take instead of proj nodes. Potentially removing rearguard for a life wed attack speed quiver, but then again that block is pretty helpful so it's hard to say.

The other thing is that removing ignite immunity might make this uber atziri farmer on softcore league if you can ignite properly on her. If you can ignite her for 25% of her life every time she does storm call this is something that would make the fight easier. if argus is also not ignite immune this might make this build a better lab farmer too.

But it's up in the air now. lots of things are gonna change. The only reason this build is not considered overpowered is because there are some crazy overpowered builds out there, but I'm not sure if it should be as strong as it is currently and if that's healthy for the game in the end.
I started writing updates for the rest of the first post, but there going to be a lot of changes in 3.0 that it seems not worth it. But the league got extended.

I think I'm gonna try to make the build in the beta when it comes out, and put the stuff I find the second post, if any of you try it out feel free to share what you find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info