[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Sounds good! been getting more hyped for a new EA char in 3.0 for the last few weeks
Just worry about the ignite changes and how that will affect the overall build so the beta can not come soon enough!
Does anyone try and kill Argus with this build? or do you just ignore him and deal with one extra less treasure key?? I hear that he's extremely difficult to kill........
Well all double dipping nerfs aside, at least this is a tanky ranged life build, take that CI! Take that people who aren't me!

although I don't know why people don't get excited over nerfs, learning the game is the best part of it. Relearning the game is the next best thing!
I was thinking of doing EA even with the Ignite nerf. I think it'll still rock face. Killing bosses may be slower though yea?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
I was thinking of doing EA even with the Ignite nerf. I think it'll still rock face. Killing bosses may be slower though yea?

Maybe it'll be worth taking some burning damage nodes (holy fire?). We'll see with the new tree if we have more options to increase burning damage
Last edited by AsbelFar on May 18, 2017, 4:28:26 AM
Man, the ignite damage is so good at boss killing. Even while leveling. The normal is extremely good for trash clearing however. Maybe we can drop a few life nodes here and there and get the ignite nodes which'll be introduced. EA is extremely fun however. Requires more thinking than a cyclone raider which I was playing xD
"
Man, the ignite damage is so good at boss killing. Even while leveling. The normal is extremely good for trash clearing however. Maybe we can drop a few life nodes here and there and get the ignite nodes which'll be introduced. EA is extremely fun however. Requires more thinking than a cyclone raider which I was playing xD

With the new additions to life, this may be a possibility. say maybe 5 nodes to get some more burning dmg or something
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Hey Dingis,

I just wanted to thank you for great build.This is my first play after three-year break from POE, and I can tell you it feels great and easy from start to endgame.

My gear at the moment:

I'am currently looking to get Legacy Rumi's Concotion and maybe to recraft rings.

Btw, this is how i feel when i play EA Pathfinder
Spoiler

Just got Legacy Rumi's :)
Last edited by Mr_NObody9 on May 20, 2017, 3:23:06 PM
"
Ghostboner wrote:

Before you buy a Quill Rain save yourself the money and just make one, buy "the Porcupine" cards for a 6L short bow, cost me like 24 chaos. Then color it to where you want it, I'm superstitious so I 20% as well then scour / chance until you hit Quill. I made 3 this league so far all for an average cost of 74 chaos a piece I have since sold two for 4 ex each for a nice profit.

Edit: you can also make a quiver too, I have "additional arrow" on 3 of them so far this league and got fire leech on two, just buy some 18% damage ones with the dodge you like that aren't corrupted for like 2-3 chaos each then Vaal away. I got lucky very first Vaal this league I got an extra arrow one.

Final note I would go Dying Sun waaaay before Vinktar it changes the build entirely you do so much more damage, Vinktar is barely necessary, I prefer Wise Oak at high levels for resist bonus and pen.

i dont usually post on forums but i just had to thank you for the porcupine suggestion.
one of the best advice in this thread!
Hi guys...

1) Absolutly amazing and funny build = I playing second season, love it :)

2) Killing all end bosses + easy uber lab farm (3-5 min every run according to daily map), amazing fast speed run all maps !!!

3) Big ignite dmg - but not good for bosses which cannot be ignited (only uber Atziri, Phoenix)

4) Any tips for boost my end gear ?? (I change 2x ventor rings to farm 15 tiers maps; 2x opal rings only use to final bosses + change headhunter belt to rare leather belt with life, resists, flasks). My final price gear is about 150-200ex.

MY GEAR NOW:

Mainly, what is better for sigle target = EA 21 lvl + empower 4 lvl /// EA 21 lvl + 21 lvl concentrate effect ???? THX :)

After patch 3.0 = this build probably total reboot / crash :(

Eeeee speciale THX to dingis, great guide bro !!!
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on May 30, 2017, 2:55:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info