48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

lol 5 am start...awesome dunno if i can get up that early hell i make the kids stay in bed till 7....lol
can someone clarify if the statement below means that only 1 player will receive a demigod from each class or multiple players as it's plural.

"The overall top players of each Ascendancy Class by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle)."

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Ockweird wrote:
so i could spend over 24 hours working on this race and receive absolutely nothing?

that is not fair in the least bit

doing this to appease the very few people actually competing against each other for total overall points is fucked up .... yet expected

i regret buying the latest supporter pack ... 1st time i truly have at this point

edit#1: and as for the rewards .... what if one was to already own that stuff? or perhaps not even want it? GG

If I had all that stuff already I'd play this race anyway, just for fun. Don't know about u but I get bored with main leagues after 2 months and races like this are great opportunities to come back and have some fun.
Too bad there isn't reward point but I will still at least give it a shot (wasn't on last flashback) and see how far I can go!
"
can someone clarify if the statement below means that only 1 player will receive a demigod from each class or multiple players as it's plural.

"The overall top players of each Ascendancy Class by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle)."

-HeaT

Yeah, poorly worded. They mean top #1 of each Ascendancy class.
aw, 1 PM start for me, will be late cause work. rip demis.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Even though I work both days this weekend I'm keen for some SSFHC action. Can't wait. Thanks GGG
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
Ockweird wrote:
so i could spend over 24 hours working on this race and receive absolutely nothing?

that is not fair in the least bit

doing this to appease the very few people actually competing against each other for total overall points is fucked up .... yet expected

i regret buying the latest supporter pack ... 1st time i truly have at this point

edit#1: and as for the rewards .... what if one was to already own that stuff? or perhaps not even want it? GG

What happened to just playing for the fun of it? I will participate in this just for fun. Those rewards are a nice addition but I would play this even without any rewards.
Not pleased with this event. Shouldn't be happening if not as a "replacement" for the previous one that was plagued with issues and restarts. What truly is the point here? To me having this event was to make up for the previous event, and actually award points for the Medallion season. In the least use this race to pick the higher tier achieved to award points from either event. Like a few have said, this changed to having crummy prizes like an after thought that was not well planned. Sure, flashback is fun, however I am very disappointed in the direction it ended up.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Wow, so much PJSalt in one thread.

I'll play this for funsies :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info