48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

Love the fact that this is happening. Not really a fan of the potential prizes. Not only limited but also random. Also not great MTXs (to me). Not sure if it's worth the frustration.
Disappointed by no points since I'll probably end up like 40 points off but whatever.

I'll see if I participate. If not, good luck to everyone who does!
Last edited by SPVietBoy on Aug 16, 2016, 10:59:09 PM
Guys is this self-found mode? with 100% IIR IIQ?
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
lesun02 wrote:

Yes. No.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:

Yes. No.

Only flashback mods? :(
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
lesun02 wrote:
Correct, the event will have the past league mods as listed in the announcement post.

It has been stated by Chris, they do not like running increased IQ, IR, or XP events. They feel these kind of events devalue 'normal' play, so I would not expect any increased type events on GGG's global realm.
No points, no care.
"
opeth wrote:
No points, no care.

Exactly! Not cool Chris!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
so i could spend over 24 hours working on this race and receive absolutely nothing?

that is not fair in the least bit

doing this to appease the very few people actually competing against each other for total overall points is fucked up .... yet expected

i regret buying the latest supporter pack ... 1st time i truly have at this point

edit#1: and as for the rewards .... what if one was to already own that stuff? or perhaps not even want it? GG
Last edited by Ockweird on Aug 17, 2016, 3:05:53 PM
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:

Yes. No.

only ahahahahaha
Reading through these comments makes me realize I'm probably the only filthy casual who plays flashback for the sake of fun, to enjoy all the great league mods in one place and the intensive experience flashback offers. Big thanks to GGG for organizing this replacement event, really appreciate it although I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to participate.

I have big respect to all the racers here (I bet I would be unable to compete), but I have to admit I'm glad I'm not a slave to points myself, setting up alarm clocks heh.

"
lesun02 wrote:

From my experience, drops in a league like this tend to be a lot more rewarding, if you manage to a/ survive :), and b/ don't skip all the exiles, invasion bosses and beyond spawns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info