48 Hour Flashback Solo Event

Nevermind the peanut gallery, I love you GGG. You didn't have to do this 2nd race, and you did anyways to give back to the players as you always have. Having an error during a race should be forgiven, not griped about. sheesh....

HAS ANYONE FORGOTTEN THIS IS A FREE GAME!?

Just thought I would sprinkle some love over here. To much hatin' dawg.

I am happy for another long race. They are the most fun. :D
Last edited by XtraBeefy on Aug 16, 2016, 1:43:52 PM
Last race ripped my two chars at 49 and 63, will try to make to 80 this time, thanks GGG for second chance, loved the last race mods :)
"
Snapfire wrote:
Frustration isn't crying. I am voicing my displeasure with how things have been handled, and Chris' message left a lot to be deciphered. Chris posted about a make up event, which considering it was due to an issue concerning a race in the Medallion season it should count toward the Medallion season instead of giving away lotto MTX outfits that mean nothing to the racers. Chris said "unacceptable", and to me MTX outfits isn't want the racers want. It should be points towards the race season.

Things have been handled perfectly, you're the only one crying for no absolute reason other than just your greed. Drop it, you're not gonna get anywhere and if you stop playing POE, so be it.

He just said he's gonna arrange another event, didn't say you're gonna get extra points.
Don't know how many times this needs to be repeated.

"
Snapfire wrote:
"Easy way of getting 1000 points"? Clearly you and your 34 points this season isn't enough to criticize me with 837 points currently. I have given a lot of time up for this season, and I feel this was handled very poorly. Sure we didn't need a make up event, but to have Chris say there was one I counted on it. Changing the reason for having it to MTX truly isn't a fix. What's the point? What's the fix Chris? Why have this extra event? What was the purpose of fixing it if not to allow a "makeup" to give racers a chance to make up points they may have lost. Time was planned and set aside in advance for these events. I took time off work Friday for the event, and it was a 5 hr 10 min delay when the official event started from when it was set. 2 hours of gameplay wasted by a reset. I don't understand what you guys were thinking by changing to MTX giveaways.

I can't criticize you because I have 34 points? Do you realize I'm not even racing and I don't have more than 100 points in all race seasons combined? I guess he couldn't comprehend that I'm picking random races here and there just for the fun of it. Anyway, I still can say whatever I want regardless of my points.

Only reason I'm in this thread is because I missed playing POE since I skipped Prophecy league as well and wanted to enjoy myself with 2 days of POE. I could hardly give any shit about the points. I'm actually glad that they are giving MTX.

And honestly even as a non-racer I can see how creating a second event with 125 potential points can end up being really bad for most people. But since you're mad that you're not gonna get any points(completely your fault btw) you only think about yourself and getting that 1000, so you can't really see it. If you wanted those points so much you should have raced when you had the chance, not give up easily.

Anyway I'm pretty much done here, I'm sure you're not gonna understand and you're probably gonna try to make more excuses and accuse Chris of lying. Have fun with yourself.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
PLEASE!!
give me the lightning footprints! :P
my storm call witch is awesome
:)

lols actually i might not play it.. depends how i feel those days i guess lol

Oh its not voided ??
maybe i will play it?
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 16, 2016, 3:18:29 PM
Last week was impossible for me. Didn't have the time. This week however I might so it's a real good thing your doing this, regardless of reason. I dont even race but the idea of a solo self-found have always been something I found interesting :)
"
Nauzhror wrote:

overall top players, what's the cut off, is it like last time top 20 of each class?

-HeaT

No it means rank 1 of each ascendancy. That was all that got it last time as well. Top 20 got a paltry amount of points.

quote from last race: top 10 received demogods.

"The overall top player by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle) and 3 Reward Points. The 2nd through 10th players by experience will also each receive a Demigod's Dominance."

i must have misunderstood it looks like top 10 overall received demogods? but this time it's only the top player of each ascendancy class?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Aug 16, 2016, 4:10:34 PM
random prizes in 2016 LUL
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
This race has been restarted. We are very sorry about having to do this. It's completely unacceptable and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I am talking with the team about running an additional replacement event next weekend. -- Chris

"
Chris wrote:
this new event doesn't award race points

First you say that event will be replaced, but now, when bugged event is done you make "replacement" which says that race will be out of the season and don't have race points as awards (but still got race season uniques as random prizes)? In this case - this is not replacement, but casual duplicate and information about additional race was misleading.

I'm not in need of points from that race, but i understand frustration of those who didn't invested extra time into bugged race due announcement of the replacement race.

Maybe it's better to add points rewards, but compare them with bugged race's points and count the biggest number?

This is a great idea! Award points based on the higher level tier achieved. I would gladly accept this as a solution instead of MTX that seems to be ones not many would want anyways.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
@ rockmassif. To me seems like you got on here to QQ someone namely me because I am speaking out against the unfairness to all race players. You can have your opinion, and I won't address it again. I have written my frustrations, and I am not the only one. I understand both sides, however I feel it was done unfair to all.

@ Chris, if you say something where it can be taken in a way to give racers a chance at another event to count towards the season, then you should back it up. Giving MTX away to me feels like a second thought when your team decided including another event would skew the results of the season being this does have a large point tier for the event.

I feel a lot of positive and negative comments have been made on this event, and if my posts are taken negatively then so be it. I feel I must say something, otherwise nothing could/will possibly change.

I few posts have been made to give the event a second light. Give racers this event to count toward the race season, and allow the higher level tier achieved to be counted from either event. This would not skew the results in a drastic fashion, and would be a fair solution in my eyes.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Snapfire wrote:

This is a great idea! Award points based on the higher level tier achieved. I would gladly accept this as a solution instead of MTX that seems to be ones not many would want anyways.

I mean because you died you want a do-over? It's not like you didn't participate, you got 15 points.

Throwing out another chance at 115+ points would throw off the race league ladder overall standings and cause a lot more amulets go into circulation.
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info