From the Forum ToU:

Please do not:

● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments

● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others

"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Skycore: He did react as someone with self esteem issues. Feel free to insult me too if this will make you feel happy.

If i were to say you act like someone of [whatever negative character trait ppl dislike the most] how is that any different from just being insulting by flat out calling you that?

Depends on context. Do you have sufficient grounds for your statement or is it a baseless assumption? How did the person in question act? What is the goal of your statement - to make an observation, to analyse the reasons for someone's behaviour or to try to make someone feel worse? Use reasonable judgement.

"
SkyCore wrote:

For example; i recently had a post removed because i responded to a troll by saying "if i wanted to listen to an insulting clown, i would watch a trump speech". Are you saying i can legally ( by the rules of the forum) get by with calling someone a clown if i phrase it; "You act like a clown."?

It's not my job to interpret the forum rules, thankfully. You can always experiment on your own - or ask the mods. I have the feeling you'd get the same answer though: it depends on context.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 24, 2016, 3:39:09 AM
"
From the Forum ToU:

Please do not:

Why do you think Bars acts the way he does?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
From the Forum ToU:

Please do not:

I'm even more curious, can someone please explain?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
From the Forum ToU:

Please do not:

I'm even more curious, can someone please explain?

I thought bars acts the way he does coz i trigger him, its okay bars, i love you :3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
PS: I am a glutton for punishment -.-

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
PS: I am a glutton for punishment -.-

Going Postal - Claire Foy scene

*flexes riding crop*
If you objectively state something, people have two options.

- prove the statement is false
- prove the statement is biased

If you can do that, it becomes an insult or slander. And even then context needs to be evaluated to determine if there was harmful intent behind the action as a whole.
But generally people who post objective statements will be inclined to apologize if their observation was found to be flawed.(or at least willing to respect and acknowledge it)

"
SkyCore wrote:

Daddy issue's, obviously, provoking the need to rebel.

Spoiler
Context test!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
im too dumb for this chat, its gotten really formal >_> i shall take my leave.

"
Boem wrote:
Daddy issue's, obviously, provoking the need to rebel.

Aren't daddy issues associated with women with loose standards and possibly masochistic tendencies? Perhaps I would love to be spanked if I were female, but I'm not and I prefer to spank. So maybe that's the male version of daddy issues? Who knows, you might be right :P

Say one thing for me though, say I have a dirty consciousness.

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
im too dumb for this chat, its gotten really formal >_> i shall take my leave.

Don't run, I can be gentle!

And thus we arrive at the moment in which the thread is entirely derailed and SkyCore has probably realized his attempt to somehow affect me was doomed from the start, because I have a certain very useful passive for internet communication.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 24, 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info