What happened to Zenocidegenius?

His youtube channel is dead and also his twitch channel..
there was also no podcast in the past month.. is he dead?

Edit:also stateofexile.net is dead.
Another day , Another chaos
Last edited by HeavyFerrum on Aug 15, 2016, 4:28:32 AM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 3:08:52 PM
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
His youtube channel is dead and also his twitch channel..
there was also no podcast in the past month.. is he dead?

Edit:also stateofexile.net is dead.

it turned out that having a moderator who also contributes to the discussions is not always optimal.

the issue could have been solved more politely but after most long term and influential reddit posters resorted to pitchforking he left.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 15, 2016, 4:55:47 AM
"
it turned out that having a moderator who also contributes to the discussions is not always optimal.

the issue could have been solved more politely but after most long term and influential reddit posters resorted to pitchforking he left.

I dont understand, he had an argument and got angry? My english is shit.
Another day , Another chaos
Simple and easy the game sucks he realized it and quit.

He can't make a living from streaming and he is pissed because he isn't the first choice as advertisement puppet from GGG.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 15, 2016, 11:38:44 AM
A legit question was asked an a truly D-bag response was offered.
If a "contributing" member of the community would care to chime in, I'm sure there are a few players also interested in knowing what happened.
any links to videos of the meltdown>
I googled "reddit zenocidegenius" (taking a hint from vio) and found it easily.

I'd link, but it's better left as an exercise for the reader.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I googled "reddit zenocidegenius" (taking a hint from vio) and found it easily.

I'd link, but it's better left as an exercise for the reader.

I doubt you found anything related to this incident. Yes, if you google what you quoted you get plenty of results, but it is all very old.

I guess you have the right to be a douche, not sure why you want to be though.
Is this about the ty for scam video? Just watched it. It was... sad. Watching a grown man behave like a spoiled little child and not realize he's demeaning himself on live stream... fuck, that was depressing.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:56:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info